13.12.11-Murli Manohar's Interaction with Paundrak

Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The scene opens with the last scene of Monday's episode, where MM came to the 'raajsabha' of Paundrak and Paundrak threatened his queen for taking the name of Krishna.

Now MM continues his dialogue saying that he plays better flute then even Shri Krishna, so He is jealous of him 😃. The sweet tune of his flute impressed even the queens of Shri Krishna, so Balram got angry with him and threw him out of his kingdom. But here MM can see that king Paundrak is kind enough and he has very noble thoughts! 😆  Paundrak gets very happy listening to this 'Stuti', and again asserts himself as 'Bhagwaan Vaasudev'! He says he has already forgiven MM and MM should never think of leaving Puandrak Nagri without his permission. Here, the king will appreciate his (MM's) talent (unlike Shri Krishna of Dwarika 😃), here MM will stay in the palace along with the king. He will also be teaching Flute playing to King Paundrak. MM becomes very happy after this announcement and says all should be devoted to Paundrak in lieu of feeling devotion for Shri Krishna. 😆

Then MM says he has also heard that there are a few devotees of Shri Krishna still existing in Paundrak nagri!! 😃  The king gets disturbed 😡 and says no one has the guts to do 'Bhakti' of Shri Krishna any more in his nagri except one- that is Sudama, as he is still unaware of the powers of Paundrak 😆, so he still keeps on chanting the name of Shri Krishna. But Paundrak expects that he (Sudama) will soon start chanting his name, as he is facing so much suffereings by the king in recent days. Now the king again asks Senapati Durdhar to see whether Sudama has started chanting his name or not. If not, then they should give him more 'yaatna' to make him change his stand soon.

After that, Paundrak tells MM that he himself will show him (MM) his palace and MM goes following him while playing his flute, as directed by the king. On the other hand, Sudama also identifies the tune of Krishna's flute and  becomes relieved. 😍

Durdhar comes to visit Sudama but Sudama replies that he will never leave the name of Shri Krishna, not in any 'janm'. But as Krishna has already reached the place, in this situation, Durdhar must not worry about Sudama but should try to save his lord- Paundrak 😆, as Krishna has come there only to punish him.

While visting the palace, MM remembers Sudama and FEELS his pain ⭐️. Paundrak expects appreciation about the interior decoration of the palace from MM by saying that MM has never seen 'such a royal palace' in all his life 😆.  He also tells MM to stay in the palace as a 'raajpurush', and if he ever wants anything, he will only have to do 'dhyan' to get that object.  But MM asks the reason why the king is showering so much 'kripa' on a simple flute player? 😲  Paundrak says that he is very eager to learn flute playing and wants to start the lesson immediately. MM replies that learning flute playing is very tough job, so they must wait for the proper 'muhrat'. But Paundrak is not ready to wait., so MM says they will start the class from the next day morning.

Durdhar comes to Paundrak and informs him that Sudama must have gone mad and then tells all the details about his meeting with Sudama. Hearing all this from Durdhar, Paundrak also feels the same that - hunger, heat. cold weather- all have made Sudama lose his 'balanced mind' 😃.  How could just anyone enter his kingdom, the borders are well protected by soldiers! Then the king also gives 'abhay' to MM saying that MM need not worry, Paundrak will surely protect him by defeating Krishna 😆. MM's 'nishtha'  🤣 towards him (Paundrak) always makes him happy!

At MM's room, some maids come with his meal, MM instructs them to leave it there, as he will eat after some time. When MM is alone in the room, he expresses his pain saying that how could king Paundrak be so mean to serve good food for MM, motivated by his (Puandrak's) 'ahankaar', on the other hand, taking so much wrong actions against his devotee Sudama! As long as Sudama is hungry, how can he (MM) take his food??⭐️

Now MM makes all the soldiers around Sudama asleep thr' his Maya 😍, and goes to Sudama. Here we have a short song with nice lyrics and music ⭐️. Sudama becomes excited to see Krishna! All his chains get broken. Now we have the title song in the background ⭐️, as MM comes to Sudama and embraces him by saying - 'mere hriday se lag jao Sudama'. 😍

Jai Shri Krishna!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🥱🥱🥱  The only difference b/w this and KHMK was that KMHK tried to make heros villains and villains heros.  Aside from that, both are now complete fiction.  What else to say?

If Krishna can do all that, why can't he just magically transfer Sudama back home or Dwarka, making him disappear from that place?  And then do whatever he needs to w/ Paundrak.  In what way will it not fit the 'made for TV' format?
Debipriya thumbnail
^ LOL! Yes, Now it is FICTION! 😆   👎🏼  They have already done enough  😡...  " Are you more creative than the Sagars? "- Really liked this name from Yesterday's Thread ⭐️. Very relevant here also! 😃  I guess SP team members do not visit IF 😔

Overall, I liked the ep only because of MM and his expressions! 👏  😍  But where this story is headed- only Krishna knows 😕 (or only SP knows) 😆.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update.
Sudanma told Durdhara to keep his army ready to protect Paundraka, that means there will be  a war.
Paundraka turned  guide for MM, he himself wanted to show his palace to MM. He can pretend to play flute & MM from background play flute, that as the fastest way he can show people he can play flute too like Krishna.😆
Debipriya thumbnail
^ KHMK = 'Kahani Hamare Mahabharat Ki'  by Ekta Kapoor.

Just thought to post it as I am online now 😊.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!😊

I wonder how you guyz are doing it... I don't know why but I'm getting disappointed now... is there any limit to the creative license that the SP have... they're going on & on & on... don't know when & where they're going to stop this fictional twists...😵

This chain breaking of Sudama's sounds like the one how Basudev's chains broke when Krishna was born due to Maya...

Either the PH is totally against war & violence so they always seem keen in showing Krishna the flute player than the warrior so they're stretching this track but if that's so then why do they show so much torture against Sudama... looks like they still haven't found Draupadi... Draupadi mata save us plz!!!😭
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i again liked the episode only n only becaz of Murli manohar and the way Lord Krishna was taking the thali of food to sudama ...loved the hug between 2 eternal frinds and hate to see such stupid paundrak scenes and thank gOd satyabhama and Jamvanti were not shown ...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vik rocks

Thanks for the update!😊

I wonder how you guyz are doing it... I don't know why but I'm getting disappointed now... is there any limit to the creative license that the SP have... they're going on & on & on... don't know when & where they're going to stop this fictional twists...😵

This chain breaking of Sudama's sounds like the one how Basudev's chains broke when Krishna was born due to Maya...

Either the PH is totally against war & violence so they always seem keen in showing Krishna the flute player than the warrior so they're stretching this track but if that's so then why do they show so much torture against Sudama... looks like they still haven't found Draupadi... Draupadi mata save us plz!!!😭

Today was the first time I didn't bother watching either the first showing nor the rerun, except a bit @ the end.  Like you, I'm now getting to the point where like others, I'll stop watching @ some point if they keep showing Krishna's peacenik tendencies that they are back to after week 1 of the show.  Only times they got him right as far as philosophy goes was Rukmi, Narakasura and Duryodhan.  The latest promo has Krishna promising that in 2 days, Paundrak's head will be @ his feet, and he said 'saar jhooka' i.e. he's not talking about a severed head, as the original Krishna slew Paundrak might have done, but didn't either.

And yeah, if this PH is totally against war, they shouldn't be doing a serial on Krishna - do it on someone else, like Buddha, or Vamana, or someone.  Krishna was well noted for killing his enemies.  In the original, Paundrak wasn't tormenting Krishna worshippers, but just pretending to be god, so Krishna, in order to prevent a parallel cult from emerging, went to war against him & unapologetically killed him.  The Paundrak here is worse than the original, and yet, Krishna doesn't plan to kill him, unlike the original one did.  And if he's against war here, what will be his reason for explaining to Arjun the need to go to war against the Kauravas?  The reason he could credibly do it, aside from his divinity, was that he himself had no hesitation killing mama Kansa or cousins Sishupala & Dantavatra.

I dunno about others, but I just hate Murli's flute playing.  That's something Krishna did w/ the gopis, and when he was done, he gave his flute to Radha, and never played it again.  The conch Panchajanya pretty much replaced the flute after his war w/ Jarasandha started, and stayed w/ him since.  Krishna's adult life is mainly about how he killed or got killed his enemies like Jarasandha (by Bhima), Paundrak, Sishupala, Shalva, Dantavatra, Rukmi (by Balaram) and the Kauravas (by the Pandavas), and not his playing the flute.  Sudama's story was a one time episode that ended once Sudama's poverty was alleviated.

Also, his cloning himself one day when Narada visited him so that he could witness him as a proper householder for each of his wives was just a one time deal to illustrate the responsibility of a husband towards all his wives.  It was probably hyperbole - something pretty typical of Vyasa.  But that doesn't mean that Krishna always cloned himself for small things like solving Sudama's marriage problems, or getting him released from Paundrak.  By making Krishna look like a simple magician, they are robbing the show of its historical underpinnings.  And sorry, but I don't get the divinity in any of this either.  Another thing Krishna didn't do was give Narayan darshan to anybody and everybody who asked for it.  I won't be surprised if they show him giving it to Paundrak and his disciples.
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago