Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: tara

excuse me y r u callin hussain bloody allow tina but not hussain.v don't say tht to eijaz or anita, tht just out of order.

listen wen i say "bloody" its a slang phrase..being in the uk u shud realise that? ppl say bloody hell all  the time here...and i was saying bloody not to hussain or his wife but to the actual coverage...i know better then to bad mouth others...😊

sana_doll thumbnail
hussain and juhi...no jodi 😆
bajaj prerna ..too old 😆
**ayshia** thumbnail
wot is going on noooooooooooo bajaji lol and prena nooooo they are like daddo and dadi
naaaaaa man i dnt believe this! at all!
k.a won an award and im sure! 😊
sus143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: white rose

listen wen i say "bloody" its a slang phrase..being in the uk u shud realise that? ppl say bloody hell all  the time here...and i was saying bloody not to hussain or his wife but to the actual coverage...i know better then to bad mouth others...😊

HAHA U R RIT BEING HERE IN UK WE MOSTLY USE DAT WORDS IT DOEN'T MEAN THAT WE R BEING RUDE .IT JUST SLANG WORDS .😊

ddddd thumbnail
haila....guys...!

yup its kinda sad :(....haila...lets wait and see for ourselves wat happened in these awards....

rite now....im irritated wiv so much fake news! 😭
sus143 thumbnail
I AM SURE ITS NOT SUMMIT N KUMKUM BUT I THINK EITHER KA OR PRENA BAJAJ PROBABLY MUST HAVE WON THE JODI AWARD BECAUSE SUMDAYS AGO SUM1 POST THE TOPIC WER IT SAYS LYK THERE IS TOUGHT VOTING COMPETION BWT KA AND PRENABAJAJ.LETS JUS HOPE SUM GUD NEWS WILL HAPPEN.
ddddd thumbnail

Originally posted by: sus143

HAHA U R RIT BEING HERE IN UK WE MOSTLY USE DAT WORDS IT DOEN'T MEAN THAT WE R BEING RUDE .IT JUST SLANG WORDS .😊

haha....inni thoo...that word means zilch here....lol...i say it all the tym! 😆😆 ...haila! 😆
sus143
kumkum sumit will won they r both rockzzzzzzzzzzzzz
sus143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaax

sus143
kumkum sumit will won they r both rockzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MAY BE BUT IN MY VIEW I THINK EITHER KA OR PRENA BAJAJ GONNA WIN

**ayshia** thumbnail
😆 😆 try to speak proper english m8yyyyy
and dont post stuff like this in k.a forum when u know u will get backlask! lol summit like tht!

for us K.A hav won all of the awards because they are the best! 😃 thnkey!