-Garima- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Truly, Madly, & Deeply..Yours

Arnav dialed her number numerous times, panicking as each second passed. Where was she? Why wasn't she picking up his calls? He couldn't help but curse the person or situation that had caused her so much pain, so much distress. 

If the cause was her fiance, he would murder him. 

He sighed in relief when he heard her soft voice through the phone, she was okay, and that's all that mattered. 

He wanted to tell her how worried he was, how horrified he was when she wasn't picking up her phone, how devastated he was when he saw those tears in her eyes. 

But now she was fine, and that's all he cared about.

He saw her glistening eyes, shining brightly on a sunny day. She wore his favorite colored sari...red. It matched with the roses around the garden. Her white skin shimmered in the sun. She looked breath taking. So beautiful, so serene. All glimpses of pain etched away from her face. He stared at her longingly..afraid she'd go away..far away. 

He closed his eyes for a moment. Once he opened them..she was gone. Away from the garden, which was now surrounded by dead bushes. The sky was cloudy, and the sound of thunder echoed.

She was gone, far away from him.

"Khushi!" he yelled as he woke up with a startle. 

It was all just a dream. He wiped a few beads of sweat off his forehead. He was scared, he didn't want to lose her like he did in his dream. She was his, only his. No one could take her away from him, she belonged to him. 

He forgot about his engagement with Lavanya, heck he didn't even want to get engaged to her. Of course he felt guilty that Lavanya was the scape goat in all of this. But as of now, only one thing was on his mind...Khushi.

He needed her, he decided he couldn't stand another moment without her. The thought of spending the rest of his life alone, with out her broke him into pieces. She was his life, and he was not in any mood to lose her. 

Arnav Singh Raizada was finally in love with Khushi Kumari Gupta. 

Dil yeh bekarar kyun hai..
Ispe dhun savaar kyun hai..
Kyun yeh hai khumaar kyun hai
tu bata..

I've always wanted to write in Arnav's POV, and so I did. But it definitely did not come out the way I wanted it to! :( Ahh I hate writer's block! Let me know how it was! (: Those of you who want to be PM'd send me a buddy request and like the second post in My Gallery. Thanks! (: --Garima

P.S. This is my 10th OS on Arhi! (: Yay! But it's a very sucky one! :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piya.D thumbnail
1rst thank u so much for the pm
2nd
i loved loved it
it was well written i soo wish this happened in the show but anyways i loved it ❤️

kohli4ever thumbnail
Very nice!
Congrats on ur 10th OS...woohoo...👏
Hey, it wasnt bad, its really good...I like anything from arnav or about arnav!!
Edited by Lovearhi - 12 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Garima!

It wasn't 'sucky' at all - i enjoyed it!! Thanks for writing and i know what you mean about writers block altho i love writing from ASR's POV as you know😉 I've been feeling like writing something but I can't think of a scene right now, it's only his emotions in my head so nothing is getting written!! Not sure if any of that even made sense...!

Anyways, I always like reading your stuff so thanks for the PM's🤗

Asma
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Aww that was so good Garima!
Sorry to hear about your writers block. I've had it and it sucks :(
But this was still a great OS nonetheless! :D
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
that was superb Garima!!

Aanya. thumbnail