read this, warna.......

fizzles thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

warna...warna kya? nothing....just had to make such a title, in case u would skip my post!πŸ˜†

ok guys...I know....more than one post in a day from shazy is hard to digest!πŸ˜† magar kya karoon...had to😊

I'm posting this about our pyaara sa saarrthi forum. (nazar na lage!πŸ˜‰). We all participate and every member has their say, which is goodπŸ‘πŸΌ but now I feel that we need to bring in some thing more.....πŸ€”

well, if u remember....on Fridays, I'm starting a discussion on a particular topic, where we all add our views to the related topic. And then we predict....ke aage kya hoga.....πŸ˜ƒ

But I some how feel we need to have some more new ideas (of course...all related to saarrthi...dont want the mods after me....especially Barbie...she can be strict!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)

Gunju (sizzling souls), came up with the crazy fan idea....and also the captionsπŸ‘......I'm sure others had ideas...but I can't remember, so sorry if I've forgotten😳 Such ideas are great, and we get to interact with each other more!😊

maybe we should have like a competition every week.....what say you saarrthians? and mods.....kya khayaal hai? idea acha hai....ya phir topic close...?πŸ˜†

so in this thread....plz give me ur views, and give me some ideasπŸ˜ƒ

mods....not taking ur job (dont have the time!πŸ˜†) just thinking about my family (SIF is my second home😳), like any family member.....

Any suggestions related to saarrthi will be welcome. And any negative comments.....PM me....ahem....phir tumko dekhti hoon...😈 LOL!πŸ˜†

love to all......x

(by the way...where is Gunju?? come soon yaar...!😊)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaswir lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice idea dii πŸ‘
but i ll reply later πŸ˜‰
let someone else reply ist😳
lisha thumbnail
πŸ˜†
no more pms to u then............ πŸ˜†

no serioulsy...tis a great idea. but im totally rubbish at these things 😳 ...got no ideas at present.
i just wanted to be the first to post to ur topic....sad no??!
lisha thumbnail
damn...ok so im not the first to reply!!!! 😭 πŸ˜†
fizzles thumbnail
πŸ˜† dont worry Lisha....its always a pleasure to hear from u...regardless if ur first or last πŸ˜‰
and thanx Nikki for replying too jaan 😊
jaswir lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sab has rahay hoo?
chalo phir main bhi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
fine na 😳
tunna thumbnail
good.... πŸ˜‰ but any1 ll post any idea...?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†    lagta hai sari budhi shazy mein hi hai.... i'll also suggest something...but later πŸ˜‰
Shirley thumbnail
hey shazy...i was thinking of the same thing...like discussion of the week.....some forums like KA...Kyunki...have these topics...and we can have them as well...we can discuss about romance between S-M and A-B....or...particular characters and what we would do in their place...like suraj...if i was in his place....i would go 2 my real family....nice idea hunny.....i'll give u a PM.... πŸ˜ƒ phir dekhti hai... 😈 ....i'm getting shazy's influence on me... πŸ˜†
sweet_mita thumbnail
Nice Shirley,plz go for it. πŸ˜ƒ
fizzles thumbnail

Originally posted by: tunna

good.... πŸ˜‰ but any1 ll post any idea...?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†    lagta hai sari budhi shazy mein hi hai.... i'll also suggest something...but later πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† arrey my friend...trust me....mujhme budhi nahin hai.....sirf karan hai...πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

and I always like to hear from u!πŸ˜ƒ