praveenam thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i totally agree with u. i cant believe till now that she has left us. 😭
dia5 thumbnail
It's really sad... 😭 😭 😭
widluv2aryan thumbnail
I know...when we love something...we dont even wish...we just expect it to last 4evr...so was in shaina's case...
and what's worse is...not only has shaina left ss...but kuljeet has left us forever...and that HURTS! 😭
eternaldreamer thumbnail
Really it makes it really hard to watch SS re runs for its hard to think such a person no longer exists!!

makes me sad and depressed 😭
Maverickaryan thumbnail
Yeah sometimes I wonder how could Kuljeet commit suicide who portrayed the charecter of Shaina who was so energetic,courageous,bold and confident woman.Was she hiding her innerself while acting?
viral_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i still beleive she herself in her wildest dream never imagined to commit suicide.............this all must hav happened in hours or minutes..............but it's sad to loose an acterss and a human being like her πŸ’”
s-pari thumbnail
i feel destiny plays a very important role...not only has Kuljeet left us but also landed Bhanu into lot of problems ... it must be really hard for him ...a shy and reserved person .
Maverickaryan thumbnail
Yeah destiny does play a role in everybody's life and I am starting to believe it very late and I think Viral shah is right.
akanksha1125 thumbnail
thats true. i really cant believe yet that she is no more with us. i hope bhanu is fine and now i think he must start life afresh. lord bless her soul.
akanksha