DEK Written Update 13.12.11

Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Written Update 13th December 2011:
  • M manage to escape with her friend and when she comes out sees A, but immediately gets reminded of how A suspected her father earlier. She refuses to go with him, so he tells her that she can take the taxi and he will manage to reach to her father in some other way.
  • Ms friend tells her in the taxi that how can she behave like that with A, after all he helped her.
  • Murari is still in custody and asks for a newspaper, he gets to know that the princess has been found, and gets upset
  • At Rajmahal, Rajmata reads the newspaper as well at breakfast table. JN comes and asks about her sister(No one knows yet about Ms escape). She even asks how her sister is like.
  • UV enters and tells that everybody wants to know everything about M and that the attention will now shift from JN to M. JN advises Rajmata that they should give M a makeover and tells the maid to order some dresses for M. The maid tells Rajmata that she refused the dresses she sent before and Rajmata gets suspicious and hurries to Ms room only to find Chiki there instead of M.
  • Chiki gets released from the Raj Mahal because Rajmata knows that she wont tell anything about M. Rajmata even says that there someone from the inside who helped M to escape and JN gets a bit panicked. Rajmata asks for UVs help. Komal is upset and UV consoles her😳
  • Brijraj is upset that M is his daughter because of her behavior and confides in Meneka, but she provokes him more.
  • JN is very happy and is talking to a friend when UV enters. They both blame each other for being selfish. UV tells JN that if two beautiful girls comes face to face then how will they be able to tolerate each other, JN gets pissed off and shouts that M is not beautiful. 
  • M reaches the police station and asks for her father but she is told to go away from there. The senior officer comes and tells his colleague that she is Princess Manyata and orders some snacks for them. Everybody there gets really polite and ask her if she didnt mind him being rude. M plays along and asks them to let her meet Murari, by saying that its Rajmatas order.
  • M sees Murari and both gets emotional. Murari tells M that he is not her father and that she is Manyata. Murari tells her that whatever he did was for a reason. Murari used to work for Rajmahal and one day the Mahraj killed his wife and daughter by a car accident while being drunken. Brijraj didn't get punished and that's when Murari decided to get his revenge by kidnapping M. Murari actually wanted to kill M but couldn't do it. He tells her that he loves her a lot. M is very devastated and goes away, not believing Murari.
  • Rajmata visits Murari and tells him that he did the right thing by telling M the truth. 
Precap: Moniya confides in Akash
        Edit: I just read in MF that Aakash also             proposes Moniya😲.

NOTE: The update might get a bit delayed tomorrow!
Edited by Amiiish - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear 😊
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why is my (**like**)button not working??πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for the lovely update dear.

have done a marvelous job
πŸ‘

hearing and reading abt tomorrow precap is such a turn off for me and I'm not looking forward to it.

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update - i am new to this forum and i am becoming besotted to this show
Amiiish thumbnail

Originally posted by: smoothkisses

Why is my (**like**)button not working??πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

It happens at times, even mine doesnt work. But now I know that the update was likableπŸ˜‰ 
Amiiish thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

thank u so much for the lovely update dear.

have done a marvelous job
πŸ‘

hearing and reading abt tomorrow precap is such a turn off for me and I'm not looking forward to it.

Thanks for liking dear, it encourages me to give even a better update next time😳

And ya totally agree they could have shown something else in the precap, I didnt even watch the precap carefully to even notice that A proposed
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sooon this episode will air ... but errr brijraj πŸ˜‘
atleast murari didnt commit that horrible sin πŸ‘
& let's get this show REALLY on the road with some family bonding πŸ˜ƒ

pisces16 thumbnail
i think Akash and his family will be paid a good lump sum to stay away from Manayata
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thnx for the lovely update πŸ˜ƒ