Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Recap:Veer Shivaji:Written Update 12th Dec. '11

Written Update by: BhartiKhushi909

Video Update by:-Nipun97-

Veer Shivaji:Written Update  13th Dec. '11

(Bhartikhushi909/IF THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVE FOR INDIA-FORUMS DO NOT COPY)

The injured soldier's wife came n got worried for him but at the same time feels proud that thy are serving jijabai n shivaji n wish that God gave them son which also serve them, jijabai listen n feels proud n ask gomaji to call darbaar n informs shivaji. 

Scene changes to shivaji going from corridor n soyara came with milk but hesitate to give him , sai was also there n shivaji takes it n leaves, both got happy. 

Shivaji came to darbaar n jijabai talk to him abt war as war only creates destruction n ask to give krishna a chance by talking to him, shivaji was not agree to this saying that he's under rahim's control n has himself invited this war, jijabai says that the leaders are still in his custody n thy dnt tk the danger, shivaji dnt agree but jijabai finally makes him agree n he ask sonopant to tk jijabai's message to them. 

Scene changes, sonopant gave message to krishna n khandoji, krishna pretends like thinking on it n khandoji asks him to not go n krishna changed his mood n says that he's the king if he's jagirdaar, sonopant tries to make him understand but he shouts on him, his wife supports jijabai's invite but khandoji says that its a plan to tk revenge, sonopant makes him quite saying that thy are marathas n dnt play such games, krishna's wife again try to support but get scolding. Krishna ask sonopant to gave her his message that if she has to meet , she has to cum here n ask him to leave. 

Scene changes, training was going on, shivaji was practising riding with folded hands n saw sonopant coming. He informs jijabai that krishna is ready to meet her but not at lal mahal , shivaji says that now thy dnt hv choice n jijabai says that he might be feeling scared to come to lal mahal n decides to go to his palace. 

Precap: Shivaji ask jijabai to not go there but she says she'll surely go.

Jai Bhavani Jai Shivaji Har Har Mahadev!!!!

Done😊

(Bhartikhushi909/IF THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVE FOR INDIA-FORUMS DO NOT COPY)

DoneπŸ˜ƒ

Guyz there's a request plz do comment after reading the update n do press LIKE.

Hit The Chaskameter .

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I cant wait till tomorrow!! Krishnaji was soo uncomfortable having Jijabai there, this is going to be fun!!
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update kushi! 

today lil busy so not able to see the episode but looks ok episode for me.

why is jija maa going to visit ??? hope they won't insult her πŸ˜’

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vss08

thanks for the update kushi! 

today lil busy so not able to see the episode but looks ok episode for me.

why is jija maa going to visit ??? hope they won't insult her πŸ˜’

its ok, tomorrow looks like a good one, so you didnt miss too much!

Jijabai se sab darte hai, you should see krishnaji's face LOL πŸ˜†
well i think that krishnaji knows better than to insult Jijabai, afterall he wants to live! πŸ˜†
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ratilal22192

its ok, tomorrow looks like a good one, so you didnt miss too much!

Jijabai se sab darte hai, you should see krishnaji's face LOL πŸ˜†
well i think that krishnaji knows better than to insult Jijabai, afterall he wants to live! πŸ˜†

in that case nothing much today. thanks dear must watch 2moro for sure atleast to see krishnaji's reaction πŸ˜†
vrinda13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This show is getting even more interesting. Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode. Great update😊
priyu_friend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh i saw the whole epi, its a waste , krinaji will never listen to jijamata,his end is near
and
saibai is so sweet yaar, she always tries to make soyra and others happy Edited by priyu_friend - 12 years ago