samie thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Kaise yeh pyaar hai has officially aired in the uk so here is wh@ just happened

the opening episode introduced us 2 a girl called Kripa who lives some where called Nandiall well she goes 2 a school where she is l8 as she usually starts the pratna n e ways when she does enter she starts 2 sing a song by angad the professor insults her n says th@ she should go 2 th back. when she goes home she talks 2 her mom bout wh@ happened n this is where we find out th@ her father is a professor who insulted her n he is not really mean n she also reveals her of wantin 2 go 2 mumbai where her parents friends run an academy well her mom disaproves of this bcoz the fear of her daughter bein parted from her so her bro comes up withe idea of her runnin away this is where there is a funny scene n e ways her mom comes in n reveals why if she went 2 mumbai who would take care of her n remember the small things she likes n dislikes n they make up n then the father n mother r talkin of somethin which i did not here

The next day Kripas mom tells her n her lil bro not 2 b l8 from school n her bro says th@ she wont as angad is on tv 2day kripa st@rts 2 argue with him n chases him where kripa goes 2 school n on the way meets ppl in her lil town she says hello 2 n then she enters school where her friends r talkin bout angad her best friend says there is only 1  person in this world made 2 daydream bout angad n th@ is KRIPA she chases her down the corridor n they bump in2 the principle who punishes them with detention n kripa is l8 4 angads performance so is disapointed until she gets home n her parents say we r recordin it n this is where we learn th@ her parents friends in mumbai r actually Angads parents n they r bein interviewed where the presenta asks who angads father is behind his Success he says his wife n Kripas dad feels sad as he is the 1 who sent them 2 mumbai with money then angads dad quickly mentions th@ there is also some1 else he has behind his success n th@ is his best friend prof sharma. n kripa n her bro look up happy. l8r kripa is in her room where she is holdin a pic of angad n sayin every nite she prays angad has everythin he wants n th@ she knows th@ 1 day they will surely meet n says th@ she is know certain th@ angad is like his parents(which we see them argue n sayin they just had 2 do n say th@ 4 the cameras etc) nice n has all good sanskar etc. n we then see flashes of angad the end. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samie thumbnail
guys pls b fair with my update as it is my 1st n i had nothin better 2 do while waitin 4 kkusum 2 come on so thought as this is fresh in my mind id post it
nali thumbnail
nice job samie.....THANKS 😃
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Thx for the AWESUM update 😃
Selina thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update.
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great update samie....thanx
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Thanks samie for the wonderful update. oohhh, now I am going to watch it for sure.

samie thumbnail
thanx rabs n enjoy the show n thanx u guys 4 ur views
lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for the update, I watched the show, reminded me somewhat of a movie  'maine pyar Kiya ' staring Salman Khan & Bhagyshree

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kripa (Neha Bhamb) was looking pretty..and Prajakta Of Kyunkii plays her mom!