TC: Smita Jaykar in Gajendra Singh's Next

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Smita Jaykar and Vikram Gokhale in Gajendra Singh's next on Sahara One

TellyChakkar.com was the first to report that Gajendra Singh's Sai Baba Telefilms will be producing its first fiction show Ghar Aaja Pardesi Tera Des Bulaye for Sahara One. And now, Tellychakkar.com brings to you some exclusive dope on the star cast of the show. Veteran actors Smita Jaykar and Vikram Gokhale have been approached to play important roles in the show.

The two are best remembered for their Bollywood movie, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. As reported earlier, the show is a journey of two sisters who get separated in childhood and who grow up in two different countries and lifestyles. "Smita Jaykar and Vikram Gokhale will play grandparents to these sisters," says a source close to the show.

Tellychakkar.com spoke to Smita Jaykar, who had this to say: "Yes, I have been approached for the show but nothing is confirmed as of yet. But in all probability I will do the show. Vikramji is a great actor and we have done few projects together in the past. I am really looking forward to the show."

Edited by Shas3 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for Sharing. Missing her in YMGGK though ðŸ˜­
atena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

this is wonderful for her...but i will always remember her for her role in YMGGK as CP...nothing will compare to that role...for currently the show has no "motherly figure" as Pratibha is  a total waste of time