dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Angad and Kripa's rishta is crap.  They love each other to no end, but they cannot understand each other, and a relationship needs understanding more than it does fireworks.  They keep saying their love is strong enough to survive problems, but the truth is that whenever a problem comes, they don't work at it like equal partners, they work at it like individuals, without thinking about each other.  They honestly don't understand each other, and that's  why all the problems in their relationships persist--it is not just structuralist forces outside of their control--in reality, they deterministically chose to succumb those outside forces.  What do you guys think about my rant????????

BTW, would you like a life partner you deeply love but cannot understand to or someone you understand but don't deeply love?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelema_Bindu thumbnail
i dont think that their relationship is "CRAP" but i think thats how life is and u have 2 live with it! 😳 its all ekta power! 😆
angad_ki_kripa thumbnail
lol ekta power!!!! and even though they can sometimes be a little weird about their relation..i wouldn't call it crap..i still love it!! 😊
kheli thumbnail
I agree with you because this show was good when they understood eac other in the begining but now this show is all messed up.. You rock for saying this because i have thought of this for a long time

And everyone else just is madly in love wiht angad and kripa that they dont see that there is no understanding. 😡
😊 Also i would go with osmeone i understand and dont deeply love the reason being because if you undertsand then love will gradually deevelop but if you dont understand that love will begin to decrease and turn into anger 😊

Nuff Love 😉