naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xA8a3HZ5J0[/YOUTUBE]

Arnav was just very angry that as she didnot told him  why she was crying , khushi tried to talk to him many times but he always shouted at her .."get out of my room i dont want to talk to you"
LA: just called off her engagement with Arnav as she thought he does not love for her or he cares . he is just a nerd .
Nani: was very down but she was happy that LA came to know about it before it was too late.Arnav forced that because of him Akash and Payal engagement should not stop. it was there engagement night

Khushi just walk in the hall with Anjali and Payal: he was searching for him as she had not seen him since morning .
Anjali: khushi please go and call chota 
Khushi: hum
Anjali: he will only listen to you .
Khushi: ok she just hold  her heavy worked lengha and walked walked up" suna "as she saw standing near the  pool with his back towards her
Arnav: hmmm
Khushi: everyone is waiting for you.
Arnav: ok
Khushi waited for him to look at her as she wanted him to see her first , she loves when his eyes praises her beauty secretly "mein jao"
Arnav: yes why you want to stay here  he just turn and saw her ..he just looked at her as if he was dreaming. 
Khushi :got what she wanted "ok i am going she hide her smiled and walked out "
Arnav: khushi wait i am coming  he just picked up his sharwani and quickly walked out 
Khushi was bit slow as the heavy lenhga 
Arnav: just took few big steps and he covered the distance .
Khushi: looked at him "you will go like this"
Arnav: wearing he just wore his sharwani  closed its button 
Khushi: just smiled as he was just looking at her .
Arnav: chalo
Khushi : just shakes her head  left her duppata and lengha which she was holding in her hand 
Arnav: chalo na
Khushi: just button his sharwani correctly  fixed his collar her hand touch his neck .
Arnav; was just looking at her face .
Khushi: now it is ok.   she just hold her lengha again and walked to the stairs  she just walked down 
Arnav: just followed her as he was still in her spell. he saw Khushi was talking to guests  
anjali: shukar aap aagai, agar Khushi na ho to pata nahi aap ko hum log aap ka Den se kaise nikla ga..
Arnav: was looking at Khushi his eyes was on her , she was walking here and there with a big smile at her face .
Khushi: hi everyone she took the mic in her hand  i am khushi it is my jiji's engagement i am so happy that i can't tell you all. to entertain you all i am her she smiled ... wait wait wait meet my old friend Maan she call Maan on stage 
Arnav: mouth just open 
Maan: hold her hand in his and softly kissed it ..
Arnav: just closed his fist..
suddenly the light went out and there was a spot light on Khushi and Maan.
Ishq hai,Teri aankhon ke matvaale "maan pull her and he started dancing with her "
Kaajal ko mera salaam " Khushi shyly smiled as he praise her"
Zulfon ke kale kale " she also try to move with the beat"
baadal ko mera salaam " both were dancing and Arnav was just looking at them"
ghayal kar de mujhe yaar
tere paayal ke jhankar
hey soni sone,teri soni,
har adaa ko salaam
 " maan just twisted and turn her she just lost her balance "
Arnav: Khushi he just hold her arm 
Salaam-e-Ishq.Ishq Ishq "but maan took her hand from his and she started dancing with him again "
Salaam-e-Ishq,Salaam-e-Ishq Ishq
Salaam-e-Ishq
Arnav: just hated it his face turn red he just walk around the stage with eyes asked Khushi to get down
Khushi: with eye "kya "
Arnav: made face  
Anjali: what a jodi love them ?
Arnav: di she is look awful 
Anajli: don't be jealous chota when you can't do dance you are saying like this ..
Arnav: what the , how can you say you i cannot do it ?
Anjali: khushi asked you but you said no
Arnav: di she never asked me
Anjali: chota she asked you in front of me would you like to be her partner 
Arnav: i ..he paused "i was talking to aman at that time i said no to him , how could i say no to be her partner ?"
Anjali: looked at his face which was red as he was looking at Khushi 
Aajkal Tere Mere Pyar Ke Charche Har Zubaan Par "khushi was dancing "
Sab Ko Maloom Hai Aur Sabko Khabar Ho Gayi"nani and buaji were clapping "
Arnav: di 
anjali: yes 
Anrav: is she in love with this guy?
Anjali: what?
Anrav " see the lyrics it says  "
Anjali: chota  you are unbelievable she is teasing Payal and Akash you know she had call off her engagement   
Humne To Pyar Mein Aisa Kaam Kar Liya   Khushi just look at Arnav he was just showing her eyes she 
just corrected her duppata 
Pyar Ki Raah Mein Apna Naam Kar Liya
Aajkal Tere Mere... she dance 
Arnav just walk out of the hall
Khushi: in ko kya huwa ...she just left the stage and walk behind him as everyone was very busy ..she 
knows where to find him ..she walk and stand next to him 
Arnav: look at her "why you followed me go and dance enjoy"
Khushi: aap naraz kyun horaha ha 
Arnav: tum ko kya 
walk to the pool side .
Khushi: followed him "dekha i am very over loaded i cannot follow you here and there say what is 
bothering you ?"
Arnav: hold her form her shoulder ."tum ko problem kya ha "
Khushi: jo aapko ha ..
Arnav: look in her eyes and pull her more close 
Khushi: your grip will leave its mark 
Arnav: just left her as he saw she was wearing short sleeves .it turn red 
Khushi: looked at him he was looking her arms " aap ko bura laga hum maan ji ka saath "
Arnav:when you know then you you are asking?
Khushi:i asked you but you dont wanted to be my partner , kon se life partner bola tha just asked for tonight"
Arnav: looked at her she was in tears
Khushi "i know you hate me so much that you cannot even give me company in a dance"
Arnav: just look at her he started walking towards her "do i hate you ?"
Khushi: aur kya she took a step back both thought of diwali 
Arnav: smirk as he look her questioning eyes ,which with tears has surprise now ."if i dont like you to dance with other it means i hate you"
Khushi" you "
Arnav: sshhh let me complete 
Khushi: look at him as she was again standing next to the wall, and in front of him was Arnav .
Arnav: brought his face close to her so close that she could feel his breath on her neck ,ear and cheek 
whisper " i cannot see you with anyone else got it "
Khushi: why ?look in his eyes 
Arnav: as i am very possessive about you 
she just hold his arm with one hand and place her hand on his heart "would you like to be my life 
partner khushi kumari gupta"brushes his lips to her cheek she just felt weak in her legs she just tightly hold his arm .
Khushi: aap 
Arnav:placed his lips on her's as he could not resisted .showed her how possessive he is ?"i know your answer as your eyes told me "smiled at her as the broke.

Anjali: cleared her throat "can you both have a break for some time ,so we can have Akash and payal 
engagement?
Arnav and khushi looked at her who was standing at his room door. "both woh"
Anjali: did i asked you both any thing ?
Arnav: di 
Anjali: help her and come down she walk away 
Arnav looked at her he had just spoil her duppata setting while kissing her he fixed it 
Khushi: just exhale and placed her head on his chest .
Arnav: chalo offer her his hand she placed her's in his which he grab tight  they both walk to the staircase 
Khushi: i will go from here 
Arnav: are you scared of showing me off ?
Khushi no
Arnav: then both walked down .
Anjali ladies and gentleman i want to make an announcement here there is bit change in the function .
Akash and payal are getting engaged and my other brother Arnav is getting married today as i dont 
want to take a risk anymore as he change his plans very quickly Arnav and khushi smiled .
Anjali: looked at Maan thx it works 
Maan most welcome it was my pleasure to unite this love birds 
Anjali: not love birds angry love birds ...  she looked at them both were just standing next to nani and 
smiling " possessiveness" 
comments readers or i will stop writing ðŸ˜­

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome vm naddiya... super loved it...
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbarretto

awesome vm naddiya... super loved it...

thx dear

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
*edit*
*vm is really good..loved it..jealous arnie..and the song..loved that,tooo goood
*edit*
loved the os as well..it was really good..loved jealous arnie.,,and smart anj,,atleast here she has sone brain and use too for arhi...loved the confession..and plz dont stop yar,im fan of ur work..love reading that
Edited by sarach - 12 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarach

res
edit
*vm is really good..loved it..jealous arnie..and the song..loved that,tooo goood

thx love your comments
blah_blah3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
That was really cute 
Addie07 thumbnail
dnt u dare stop writing gal.. i loved it.. btw can u plz give a youtube link to ur vms below ur video cz it becomes beta to watch on u tube *dnt mind just a suggestion*
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Naddiya..!!!! Your ideas are always sooo amazing, I look forward for them almost everyday..!!

As usual, this was wonderful..! Loved everything.. ASR in a Sherwani, awww...
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome work love the vm and the os very nice so sweet

Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb nad... well done anjali!!!