insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

IF SS SPOILS THE MANDA MAGIC, THEN I WILL GET HER😡😡😡

OMGGGGGGGGGG...seriously, a marvellous episode....and mmmmmmmmm...armaan was soooooo cuteee😳(armaan and not AA🤢...dont ask me how to differentiate between the two but (i know i'm sounding dumb😳 ) i drooled over only and only armaan )

armaan gets back gm armaan kisses J's hand he makes jassi the chairman as he thinks that she deserves it they hug and one usual chandni raat(moonlight) scene by the window juggy is back with janda
  • ila gets janda a new house and tomorrow is the grihapravesh

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG….RAVISHING GIRLY APU😳…….yeah piyu, his girliness makes him so cute😳……no kidding..today's episode was a stunner👏👏 and armaan stood out.......😳awwwww…..sheenbean, yeah, after a long time the suits are back and with a BANG!!!!!!👏👏👏...

Jaggy tells Aryan about shuili and jassi.....Aryan is about to ask jassi about the pic but nandu disguised as the photographer and some press reporters  stop  Aryan….then the comperer announces the winner of the cosmos fashion week..and the winner is GM👏👏….aryan is  all animated and sarcastically asks jaggy as to what was all the crap that he was babbling….😉😉

Then jassi and maddy are on the stage…..jassi talks about how GM won and all that and then she invites the Chairman(CM) of GM…and Aryan starts walking towards the stage  with a huge grin when she says that  the CM is armaan suri😳….all are flabbergasted…....Aryan is shocked…armaan is shocked but starts walking towards the stage😕😕….then Aryan shouts…."what the hell is going on😡",…the security guards come and catch hold of Aryan to throw him out😆😆😆..lmaoooooooooooooooo…

some  random officer comes and tells that armaan IS the CM of GM…then Aryan says that all this is rubbish………then shuli tells him that "yes, armaan is the chairman"….then jassi walks down to Aryan and shows him the documents where it clearly stated that armaan is  chairman…jassi says that shuil had swapped the files  while nandu was clicking the photographs and Aryan has signed a document where he had sold 51% of the GM shares to shuli who had transferred  them to armaan's name👏👏👏…

Aryan says that he was cheated and that jassi is a fraud.......jassi then says(ok, kektaaish melodrama🤢) that he cheated armaan in the first place by using kimmi and he had tried to break their marriage and they had even lost their kid due to Aryan(wah wah…kya ilzaam…lmaoooo…aryan is blamed for everything😆😆😆)……and then jassi starts crying😭😭😭…armaan turns her towards him and starts clapping 😃😃and says that he has never said this before but now he would like to say that" jassi is his wife"😆…he then says that jassi jaissi koi nahin ….and they hug…

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww……..then maddy announces that janda will walk the ramp  with the models……..then janda walk the ramp and armaan (lmaooooo......look at his gestures....so funny....)kisses jassi's hand…😳😳😳....frivolous blushing at its heights😳....apu was blushing like never before😳😳...no wonder ss is gonna be there....😭

then armaan congratulates shuili and jassi for coming up with such a splendid plan👏...he says sorry to shuili but she says that she is their friend and well wisher......jassi ' says to herself that "  this is not friiendship but its lowe for armaan .....but i  pray that you get somebody who lowes you equally"

Then at the walia house…….amrit is doing the aarthi for janda and billo comes back and says  that"I knew that you would come but I didn't know that you would come back so quickly"…armaan says that"yeah, your daughter pulled me back😳"…awwwwwwwwww…….then janda by the window in walia house….the usual acting…a ka nuzzling, passionately hugging, cuddling etc etc(grrrr to SS...why O why must she come...its all so nice without her😭)….ok, I think I forgot the dialogues but this is what they said….armaan was like you have done it jassi, you have done it👏👏….and she was like(hell😡😡, I think its better I start taking down points….otherwise when there is a stupendous episode like today's😳😳😳 I forget everything…spank me, I don't remember😭😭😭)…ok, armaan was like this is our win …jassi says that we have acted like a pati patni standing up for each other etc etc..then they hug in the end 😳...hemaji, kaise hain aap???😆...doing fine at home or are you in the ICU😆

……then morning, amrit is thanking babaji and billo is reading a paper which says that "ARMAAN SURI IS BACK'😃….then ila comes in and gives jassi the key to their new house😛 and says that though they have got back their old house, many bad memories are associated with it  and thus when they are starting their life afesh, its apt that they move to their new home….armaan chuckles😃……

jaggy is telling Aryan that south Africa is not a bad option blah blah😆😆😆…then jassi, armaan, nandu, maddy, nazneen and that other girl(sangeetha???) come in and taunt Aryan……armaan says that Aryan has to leave and south Africa is a good place(as I said, I don't remermber much😭)…and then maddy says that as Aryan made everyone mad, he has to swim in some well(sorry, forgot  dialogues as I was clapping and screaming all the time like an @$$😳...sorry, but watchign today's episode without any prior update will make anyone act in a funny way though i went overboard😳😆😆)…then jassi tells Aryan that "buraai ka anjaam bura hotha  hai"…then jassi leads armaan to the chair and tells him to  take his seat…armaan turns the chair over to jassi and says that she truly deserves to be the chairman👏👏👏….jassi is a bit reluctant but armaan forces her to accept the chairmanship(I am so proud of armaan, dammit let AA think I am emotional😡😡😡,….do I care😃…. )…then jassi invites everyone for the grahapravesh and ten all of them start celebrating…janda hug…..

Tomorrow's preview…armaan is a yellow sherwani and he is singing for jassi…sheena, I told you, AA sings for everyone, not only SS😉😆😳

Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
awe thanks buffie. all this sounds so goody goody ..cutie... can't wait to read ur detailed one 😳
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh wow....theya re taking it the ektaa way i guess and hope to see tomorrows episode .....i am sure tomm ss will make her entry in the end
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes the party atmosphere is to invite the QUEEN. 🤢
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
omg omg omg yipppppppppeeeeeeeee!!! can't wait to see today's episode!!! 😃 😳
navpun thumbnail
👏 👏 Muddat ke baad ye din aaya hai
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg..cannot believe ...thanks so much buffie for giving such good news..waiting anxiously for your detailed update..
Buffer thumbnail
Its good Jassi was made GM of Gulmohur. Hope now there will no more of loosing GM. Der aiyey durusth aiyey. Hope Jassi takes proper care of GM & her family now (though who knows what happens after April when the show ends). Now whats going to happen to Aryaan? Till today it is a mystery if Mallika is dead or alive? Hope she does'nt turn up on Grih pravesh day 😆 & where is SS? what is her role anyway? who was the intellegent girl whom Armaan had contacted??Are we suppose to know all these T&D or this will also remain a mystery 😕 Last but not the least there should be a thanks giving ceremony for Shiuli who wasted so much money & business to get GM back to Jassi & Armaan orelse the problem would never have been solved life long!Edited by Buffer - 18 years ago
Jia thumbnail
thanks buffie!😊 looks like a really awesome show...cant wait to see the video now.😳
armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
omg buffie....thanx sooo much! now I don't know how I'll wait for tonight..

Shaili