12.12.11 - Murali Manohar at Paundrak Nagri - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vik rocks

Vrish... what a post...I'm rofling🤣

Yes yes go ahead with the contest... maybe after reading our fictional story lines the SP will get damn jealous of us or maybe the SP will read our story lines & think how can these people write such things which didn't exist at all & realize what they've been doing too & finally stick to the authentic storyline😆

Or else, they can hire us, or alternately, try to sue us for stealing their ideas 🤣

Mnx, good idea as well.  We can lay down the criteria that people can write something, so long as it's not authentic, and that way let the story meander where it will.  It will be funny to see what we end up w/ 😆
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
I hate to be the devil's advocate, but as far as mythos go it is a thin line b/w being funny and being disrespectful. 
Originally posted by varaali

I hate to be the devil's advocate, but as far as mythos go it is a thin line b/w being funny and being disrespectful. 
That is the main problem. Inspite of whatever is the quality of the story, while updating have to write it in unbiased manner.
I agree w/ varaali.  On one hand, such an exercise wouldn't be much different from what the serial is doing, its disclaimers about the authenticity notwithstanding.  On the other, I'm hesitant to do this b'cos it can easily be perceived as being disrespectful, even if it's not.