shravan rocked in todays episode!!!

jbcute01 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
seriously i agree with nistha that shravan has turned into the the hero of kzk. I mean they way he is supporting mukti today was rockin. i mean he is bad but at least he is stillsupporting the truth. not like stupid bajaj, perna, anu and ud!!!
plus the fight between ud and shravan rocked to i lved it when shravan hit ud. i was hoping that it would knock some sense back into him. so props to shravan👏
mukti should just join forces with shravan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandeep89 thumbnail
i agree i luved da scene where sharvan hits ud n than also says somethin lik i know u in n out u wouldn't help ppl unless there is somethin in it 4 u
got2go2go thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree too that shravan is right and i think that very soon everyone is going to believe both of them. i have a question that is shravan really evil or it just that his mom has influenced him to be evil.
rishithegreat thumbnail
i enjoyed todays fight between ud and shavan
2sweet4sweets thumbnail
Shravan really rocked!!. I agree!!
The dialouge was awsome "tum toh bina matlab ke apni parchayee ke bhi madat nahi karoge to phir sharad kee parchayee ban ke kyun khade ho!!" What a powerful dialogue.
And the best part was when shravan punched UD. Right now that UD guy really deserves it!!. I wonder if he has ever taken a right decision?????
UD wud be justified if he did'nt know the truth and was acting accordingly but he knows the truth, he knows sharad did the terrible thing still......it's sick! 😡 🤢
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sharvan is hype...totaly agree...and the whole thing he said to Prem bout..not even helping his shadow if it didnt benfit him was so true...it would be totaly amazing if Mukti and sharvan join forces and leave everyone out in the cold....

vishucool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
EXACTLY HE ROCKED!FOR THE FIRST TIME I FEEL HE IS RIGHT!THAT STUPID PRERNA DOESN'T WANT TO LISTEN TO ANYTHING!STUPID LADY SHE DESERVES IT! 😡
apux thumbnail
I was seriously liking Sharvan in today's episode!!! Even though he has ulterior motives, he is still supporting Mukti unlike anybody else...and yeah, Ud so deserved to be punched...and Sharvan is far better than Ud...at least Sharvan is taking revenge for his mother, Ud on the other hand is all in it for himself....and I loved Sharad's dialogue about Ud...so very true!