Users

Frequent Posters

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
she might just kill it πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sristi thumbnail
i dont think anu is going to have a miscarriage. if she does there is no point in the story--the story is about a young girl getting pregnant accidentally and what happens to her in that circumstance.
hawoo thumbnail
true but u neva noe!!!it can also b LUVE!!! 😳 😳
nandipandi15 thumbnail
i think someone needs to actually have a child! whether it be an ekta show or not...there needs to be a child to prove us all wrongπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that's y she is so pouplar πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sana.abraham thumbnail
someone needs to tell ekta about protection 😳 ...i dont blame her for the miscarriage..everyone gets the wrong guys kid
sweet_51_girl thumbnail
thats one of ekta formulae!!!!!! πŸ˜†
bollywoodfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: hawoo

ok now c......look .....dont u think ektaz kinda gone mad cuz when eva a baby abt 2 come she wantz 2 kill it.....i mean in jjkn jassi has a miscarrige.........kkusum had lotz of miscarriges..also kumud had a miscarrige......nd letz hope not anu will have a miscarrige......nd a lot of her shows had miscarrigez..also a couple with abortionz so i dont wut goin on ...i mean can she even have a child?...or does she have this vibe or sometin tha if i cant have a child no 1 can!!! lolz

no offence if u thought it was offencive

i think its more because a tv serial cant really be about raising a kid.  Especially Indian tv serials, because a baby would not make it so melodramatic.  Its hard to explain lol.