itz abt ekta kapoor nd her miscarrigez

Posted: 18 years ago

ok now c......look .....dont u think ektaz kinda gone mad cuz when eva a baby abt 2 come she wantz 2 kill it.....i mean in jjkn jassi has a miscarrige.........kkusum had lotz of miscarriges..also kumud had a miscarrige......nd letz hope not anu will have a miscarrige......nd a lot of her shows had miscarrigez..also a couple with abortionz so i dont wut goin on ...i mean can she even have a child?...or does she have this vibe or sometin tha if i cant have a child no 1 can!!! lolz

no offence if u thought it was offencive

jjkn and elas are not ekta's shows!! but yea its pretty annoyign how she gets everyone pregnant with the rong guy and then they have miscarriages of the rite guys and end up having babies of the rong guys 😕 😆
o yea nd add kripa 2 the list of miscarigez
thnkz 4 reminding me Angeleyes 2 😊
i guess every show they have to have atleast one miscarige 😆
and jjkn is not ektas show is it 😆
their not!!!!! although it iz true these miscarriges are gettin on my nervez thnkz crazyfan 😊
miscariges are popular these days 😆
it is not offensive it is a very comon topic here 😆
yea itis sad if anu hasa miscarige i would just go crazy cuz the hole show is realy based on the child 😆 😛
did you see mamta it is a very nice show that baby is so cute 😛
I THINK NOONE WANTS TO GIVE THEIR CHILD TO EKTA.....FOR CHILD ROLE 😆 😆 😆
lol@irish nd true monster miscarriges r common....nd i soooooo agree with u ana in mamta krish is soooooooooo cute!!! 😳