doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

1st of all I want to thank the frnds for liking my updates. Though there is xam , but it has becum a habit and I will write.😊

The episode begins with the haldi ka rasam. Pia is sitting along with Bani, Rano and other women. Pia is crying silently. Dadi says the haldi is coming for pia .As she counts 123, in the middle of thE bkgrnd music  pushky enters  with the haldi ka thali in his hand !!His eyes were red and face sullen.(must hav cried for whole night πŸ˜­    )    Pia sees him with pathetic eyes , he hands over the khaldi ki thali to pia.    He also gives the gift dat jai has sent for pia. An woman there said dat jai is  so caring dat he send even gifts for pia,. Pushky went away. From upstairs jigs commented why pia is crying even  b4 the 'bidai', is it for their jai bhaiya? Dadi replied dat everyone is not like her who married smilingly and then also gave divorce with a smile. πŸ˜‰    She  said dat pia is keeping fast for jai. Jigs replied dat  jai cant keep fast for her bcoz of health problem; in childhood ,i.e. wen he was of pia's age( )

he fainted becoz of fasting and then the doctor tld him dat he shud nt keep fast. On hearing dis health problem pia got little irritated, bani said dat everyone can hav health problem. Dadi said b4 jigs begin problem  they should start haldi. Thus begin the rasam. Then pushky is shown to b walking down the street alone and the music starts "tanhai" the song continued for quiet a few minutes showing pia and pushky both crying in their own places.

After the haldi, there is ritual of wearing churiya. As pia comes down the stairs with bani and rano, sahil is seen to b photographing the whole event . but he was seen to b focusing on rano only!!!(  πŸ˜ƒ   he must hav  forgotten that  dulhan is pia, not ranoπŸ˜‰     )   as they sit for the ritual., jigs commented dat this ritual is done by the bride's mama (mother's brother), but since they hav noone who will do the ritual??? aditya comes for their saving.  He said dat he will do the ritual , after all "ek rishta to nibhana chahiye". ranveer seemed annoyed, adi's behaviour just pissed off jigs. Adi tld bani dat he only had aquintance bani's mother but that aquintance will turn now into relation. All the  sisters are happy and the bkgrnd music starts "muskurate jiven"( kitna din muskurana, bhagwan jane??πŸ˜•πŸ˜ˆ

Now in this scene ranveer looked different, I wondered why?? πŸ˜•Now I got ! he doesn't straighten his hair too much! ranveer does not look like his true selfπŸ˜’   )

Jai is seen to b getting ready. Mohan khandelwal claps frm behind and congrats jai for his marriage. As mohan was putting jai's turban on his head jai asked where is pushkar. Mohan said dat only a frnd can put turban on groom's head and he is not going to giv dis right to nyone else. Jai said he didn't mean dat and was askng abt pushky just like dat. Mohan said pushky is always late in everything and this is nt an exception. Jai affectionately said dat pushky will never change. Mohan smilingly put turban on his head.

The barati are going for marriage. Everyone loked happy, even sahil was dancing. The exceptions were jigs and ranveer   in the room bani and rano asks pia to get ready quickly. adi said bani to get ready as the barati r coming. As the party reached adi welcomes them as  a ladkiwale. Jai is surprised and on his query adi said dat he has build a new relation to all these girls, dat of mama. Jigs is pissed off. Bani does the ritual of doing arti to the groom. As jai asked wats the necessary of doing so much bani said dat she wanted pia to go to  walia house as a bride, so she has rented the house. If their papa wud hav lived then he wud hav done the ceremony in their mt.abu house . ranveer and jigs looked irritated . jigs later commented to ranveer dat bani is so tacky, she knows how to impress.

The ritual of marriage started. Pndit asks to brng the bride. Bani went to brng pia. in the room it is seen dat someone is sitting b4 the mirror with the duppata over the head. Banisaid dat she has cum to take pia . she asked for forgivness for whatever she said last night in anger , but pia didn't respond. As bani touched pia she fell, bani screamed "pia!!" but it was only some some pillows dressed up as bride. Bani frantically looks around the room but cud nt see pia. 😲🀒

I am very sure pushkar will brng pia to the mandap bcoz he wont want to deceive his jai sir. Also if pia's marriage doesn't happen with jai then how cum the story will proceed??!!  πŸ˜‰  in the earler update i wrote ranveer wasnt with his tikka but he had his tikka, i hav edited it. sorry 4 the mistake.

Edited by doyelpakhi - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xsimzxchickx thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! PIAAA YYY RAN AWAY AT THIS STAGE!!!!!!!!!!! 😑

uff rano and sahilll getting hotter ayyy!!!

omggggggggggg i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo greatful to u hun for giving such fab updates!!!!!!!!!!!!! u r completely amazingg!!!!!!!!!!!! thank u soo much!!!!

i hope u pass man!!!! coz ur doing a awesome job out here!! so u shud b well on top of ur studies!! hehehe

good luck!!! (( i personally pray ! dat u pass)) jus pray i pass to hehehehe!!!!

CHEERS AGAIN!! πŸ˜‰
vivaviva thumbnail
thanks for the update and gud luck for ur exams
kool*kariya* thumbnail
thanx for da update.........and i hope you do real good in ur examz
good luck πŸ˜ƒ
kariya!
zara18 thumbnail
omg i hate pia so much how could she do this am feeling for jai poor him he doesnt deserve this. thanks for the update and good luck for ur exam
kareenafan thumbnail
Thanx a lot for the update πŸ˜ƒ

Pia is so stupid to run away!!! Poor Bani spent so much on her wedding Pia has really broken her trust, I dont know how will they make up??

oh and what was the preview for tomm? Did anyone see?
Deepz thumbnail
thanx for taking the time out to do the update
indu9 thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update.

I think Bani will get married to Ram Kapoor..
suku thumbnail
tanks for taking the time out to write it, means a lot
tania35 thumbnail
i hope pia marrys jai thn bani cn b wid pushkar