12/12/2011 Written Update (Moniya escapes)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Moniya and J face-to-face both shocked to see each other (the shock on their faces is worth to see) J shows her disgust while Moniya shows her anger. J questions Uday how a maid can be her sister, Uday tells to show respect as Manyatha is her elder sister. Moniya accuses them both of taking taking revenge from her because of the way she behaved with them before. Uday walks up to Moniya saying he is a rajwada and they don't stoop so low. He sets her chair right, pushes her hair back from her face, caresses her face and wipes her tears all the while gazing at her lovingly. Moniya curses Uday calling him kuthe kamie (oh my... I guess i will have add few more new words to the list). J is jealous to see this but shows anger and disgust saying she can't in Moniya's precense as she stinks. Moniya says even she is not interested in looking at her and if J frees her from rajmahal then she won't have to see her face ever again. J seems to be contemplating Moniya's words while Uday is shocked at the possibility and quickly takes J away from their. Uday seems to have changed his tactic and is seen advising J to befriend Moniya and learn of her weaknesses (what big game are you playing Uday?)

Brijraj is upset with the fact that Moniya is Manyata and questions his mother on how they will present her to the mahasaba. Rajmata is more worried of Manyata the doctor suggests they let Manyata meet Murali but Brijraj quickly denies the suggestion (something fishy... He looked a little flustered)

Akash arrives home and is surprised to see his parents changed views of Moniya.

Moniya is served the food but she talks badly about rajmata. The maid refuses to untie her hands, Moniya is looking at the food and curses the royals for making her suffer by leaving such lavish food in front of her. Moniya can't stand the hunger and tried to eat the food by bending her head and taking the food. Y her mouth, Komal enters and sees Moniya with her head in the platter. Komal tells Moniya she will feed her. Moniya refuses saying she only eats the food from her father's hands. Komal suggests Moniya to close her eyes and imagine her father is feeding her ( a very lovely scene... Must watch).

J is shown to be very happy about her plan to free Moniya. She ushers Moniya's two friends inside and tells them to follow her orders if they want to free Moniya. Both sink and chili are shown wearing the royal uniform ( the red sari) and bring the clothes rack to moniya's room telling the guards that they have been sent by rajmata. Moniya is shocked to see them both. They quickly exit from the room with Moniya dressed in the maid uniform. They get out of the rajmahal but are stopped by the guard, they make excuses and finally escapes from their. Moniya is happy to be free and the episode ends with Moniya seeing Akash waiting for her.

Precap: Murali tells Moniya that he is not her father that she is not his daughter Moniya but Princess Manyata.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update and awesome episode!!! ManVeer scene was to DIE for !!! thanks soo much!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Thanks Angie!!! Lovely update!
Today's episode was so top notch!!!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for update, want more good scenes this week hope they start makeover soon!
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thxs u for this nice update 🤗

Todays' best scene was between Komal and Manyata as it reflected the love, motherhood, care for a mother and how Manyata melted and even if it was for sort while Manyata did feel at ease and in confidence with Komal love that scene. 

Then ManVeer scene short but amazing...ufff UV's eyes.  Me too am wondering what big game is UV playing😕

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for the update.

the only part I like abt tonight episode was the beginning Uday and Moniya scene.

second was Moniya and her mom feeding and talking to each other scene.

rest of the episode was bakwaas and the last part didn't help at all.

CVs can u please show us more of Uday and less of what we don't want? I'm tired of Akash and Moiya scenes.
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Angel

thank u so much for the update.

the only part I like abt tonight episode was the beginning Uday and Moniya scene.

second was Moniya and her mom feeding and talking to each other scene.

rest of the episode was bakwaas and the last part didn't help at all.

CVs can u please show us more of Uday and less of what we don't want? I'm tired of Akash and Moiya scenes.

dis two scenes were watchable in 2days episode😳
i cnt stand akash anymore😡😡😡😡
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Man she is RAW...
'Kutta - kamina'?? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
She is going to be one heck of a princess... she'll drive every one crazy before anyone can groom her...

the most touching part was manyata-komal interaction...meri ankh bhar ayi...*sob*

But Uday caressing her face and arm was too good... he wasnt looking at her with lust, just admiring her beauty...i was fanning myself...jadooi ankhein...ya Medusa ki ankein ... 

Edited by poulomi12 - 12 years ago
kreena2595 thumbnail
"Precap: Murali tells Moniya that he is not her father that she is not his daughter Moniya but Princess Manyata."  

THANK GOD MURARI TELLS HER!😊
Edited by kreena2595 - 12 years ago
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thnx for the update. Manyata and uday scene was too good , so was the one where komal feeds her daughter. I feel brijraj had some ulterior motive and thats why he does not want anyone to meet murari😕