Why are some POSTS closing?

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago

Why are Some of the POSTS closing by moderators???

I want to an reply.... wat would other members think, theya re prbly thinking the same thing as me.... sry not to b rude, but i just want to know!!!!

thnx you!!!

no1kfan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i had the same question...
hello98 thumbnail
I have the same question but no answer.
~LiNa~ thumbnail
hasn't this post been posted bfore as to why topics r being closed?
cuz some are turning into chatlines n some are...actually thts e only reason i can think of...
Pachu.P thumbnail

I guess b/c some topics were like a repeat of some other current topic!!!
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They close becuz if the same thing has been posted.... or if the topics have nothin to do w/ TD!
Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

They close becuz if the same thing has been posted.... or if the topics have nothin to do w/ TD!

what Jaanu said, same topic being posted againπŸ˜ƒ

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even my topic Ali was closed soon,for no reason,last month 😭 😭 πŸ˜ƒ
hello98 thumbnail
I missed the updates so I posted Vidyaji kahan ho and it was closed within hours of starting...Vidya is the only TD updater and a very important member of this forum...for what she provides us....the topic was neither an arguement nor a chat...I wont say it is unrelated to TD...she updates TD afterall.
silk opal thumbnail

how many times do some of you want to discuss this matter? we have been informed many times why topics are closed.πŸ˜ƒ

hello ji, i think your topic was closed becasue:

we have been informed earlier that vidya will not be able to provide updates on a regular basis. since you know vidya is the only updater now, why post such topics? πŸ˜ƒ

satisfy yourself with the preview. it is short but it gives you an idea, well at least it gives me an idea, what the episode is all about. πŸ˜ƒ

i am not saying this because i am 6/7 episodes behind India. i feel we should be a little more understanding and considerate.πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by silk opal - 18 years ago