Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anuradha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
vinit_rocks, ur sniggy is so good..

i too luv arijit and daniel.. they r so good in ur sniggy.. with ur permission, im taking tat sniggy
and saving it in my comp...

Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jem4Himesh

Guys news on Himeshji - his concert in Dubai was a huge success he is still there & expected to come back to Mumbai during this week....πŸ˜‰

Plus if you love all his videos for aashiq banaya & surroor - you can now buy them on a DVD its called Surroor  & Best of Himesh Reshammiya - 30 tracks on dvd - including his film songs too...

I bought it weekend, my dad got it for me - he hopes it will stop the gaalias i give to the music channels in UK for not playing Himeshji enoughπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† cant stop laughing... well thnx ll surely get it...

Bratati_0712 thumbnail
well meri bhabhi aisi baat karti hai ke hasna parta hi hai πŸ˜†
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinit_rocks

πŸ˜†
bhaibhi aap bhi na πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† actually one music channel made my day - this morning they showed himeshji's zara jhoom vid from beginning...

that made my entire day 😳

Bratati_0712 thumbnail
oh so sweettttttttttttttttttt πŸ˜›
main us music channel ke logoko mithaai khilaaungi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

hehehe glad it made you all laugh πŸ˜‰

btw doesn't this quote from 1984 - George Orwell fit Himeshji perfectly?

"You had to live - did live, from habit that became instinct - in the assumption that every sound you made was overheard, and, except in darkness, every moment scrutinised."

To me, that fits Himeshji perfectly - we know how much people scrutinise him 😭😭😭

Bratati_0712 thumbnail
😭 😭
bhabhi u r right 😭
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

I couldn't believe it either sis when i read the quote today 😭

achcha ye sadness ki baat chhod do - have you heard aap ka surroor the album? whats ur fave song?😊

vinit_fan thumbnail
My fav is Aasiqana hai dil..... 😳 😳

Wats ur di?? πŸ˜›

btw cant u upload the music videos of himesh bhaiya on net??? Cause i tried to find someone here in norway who had himesh reshammiyas dvd...par kissi ke paas nahin thi... 😭
sweetdisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jem4Himesh

hey disha!πŸ˜ƒ

Himeshji's new look all started from Aashiq Banaya Aapne - he wore the hat in the video & he believes it was a good luck charm for him - hence he wanted to pass on the good luck charm to his chela's - he made paresh wear a hat too but it all got blown out of proportion

πŸ˜ƒJemdi apbhi  na......(he made paresh wear a hat too but it all got blown out of proportion)😊 .To Himeshjine Aashiq Banaya Aapne mei topi use karke upko Aashiq Banaya??πŸ˜› .And his topi is a good luck charm for him -ap jaisa fan jo mil gaya unhe.(Bharosa hai chhoti bachcho ko mafi mil jayega