shaika00 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
HitList (February 9) broke the news that Ekta Kapoor was looking for an elderly guy to play a pervert in Kahiin To Hoga.

Kapoor had told hitList, "Sujal (Gurdeep Singh) has married Charu (Surveen Chawla), and Kashish (Aamna Shariff) is all set to start her life anew. She firmly decides that she will not snatch her sister's husband. A new family, headed by an elderly man, Shabbir Sebastian Ahluwalia comes to stay in Shimla, and Kashish's life gets linked with them. Mr Ahluwalia is quite a pervert."

I love women: Tinnu

Well, the choice has now been made β€” Tinnu Anand will play Ahluwalia. Before Anand, Om Puri, Makrand Deshpande, Anant Nag and Farooque Shaikh had been approached for the role, but things did not work out.

Anand tells hitList, "I will not have to act in KTH. Ahluwalia is very much like me. I love women! I know my wife will kick me for this, but I have always spoken the truth, so why not now."

This is not the first time that Anand will be working in a Balaji show.

"Recently, I did Karma for her. I love working with Ekta; her cheques come on time," he says. According to Shipra, part of the KTH creative team, "We met Tinnu Anand and he said yes in a jiffy. He is a gem of a person. There was no problem on the money front either."

New actors

Some other actors have also been added for the new track. Siddharth (K Street Pali Hill, Kasamh Se) will play Ahluwalia's brother-in-law; Varsha Usgaonkar will be Ahluwalia's sister-in-law; and Mrinal Deshraj will be Ahluwalia's ex-wife's sister.

Ansh Batra (Kartik from Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka) will be Ahluwalia's older son, while Ahluwalia's younger son is yet to be cast. Moshal (from Pyar Vyar and All That) was supposed to play the younger son, but that casting didn't work out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s_andy thumbnail
Thanx but it has been posted.......
tulip007 thumbnail
tfs.........................WOW.........Kartik(Ansh Batra) is also coming in "Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka"?.........I am so glad to hear this great news........GOOO Ansh GOOOO........
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
chalooo g dis kekta has complete lost it πŸ˜†

poor kashish will now becum 2nd prerna 😳

awwwwwwww jannuuu raj kth wivout u is nuffinnn...jussss nuffinnnn...its zeroooooooo
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
chalooo g dis kekta has completely lost it πŸ˜†

poor kashish will now becum 2nd prerna 😳

awwwwwwww jannuuu raj kth wivout u is nuffinnn...jussss nuffinnnn...its zeroooooooo

but who cares 😑
chahe joo bhi hooo is flop borinn crap serial mai
πŸ˜†
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sammir can u plz take that pic of ure avatar, its a request. well that is not aamn, sum sick person has put aamn's face on2 that pic 😑
s_labha thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

sammir can u plz take that pic of ure avatar, its a request. well that is not aamn, sum sick person has put aamn's face on2 that pic 😑

summi u can pm bro pr choco di for dis... deyr online n chill yar..ignore dis...

kashishdabest thumbnail
hey saloni i have, its seriously upsetting and on top of that its not even aamna, hw can ppl get sick ideas like that, hw can sum1 defame aamna, i won't sit quiet 😑
s_labha thumbnail
summi bcoz dat kind of people r sicko 🀒demselves... 🀒 i just dont wanna say more bcoz if i.... den i want stop ...so dont get upset n dats good u hav Pmed..
kashishdabest thumbnail
ok saloni, lets just see wot bro can do, he sed he will try. i just hope this gets sorted. u no me ho dont u, u no they both mean equally to me, i can't bear seeing things like that, and why is it always aamna 😭 😭