shaika00 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
can anyone plz send me da update of 16th 17th or just tell me in brief wat happened in dis 2 episodes plz help me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
um go to the update post
that will help you
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wait i got 16 here
kripa comes out of a recording palce where angad is already standing in car park..but unfortunatly kripas driver say that the car is not working and from back angad calls the driver and say to him that take my car and drop. kripa goes to angad car and sees him and angad too look at her .. she sits in the car...and goes and sees back agian and see that angad is walking on street...

behind angad song is played "tanhyee" and he rembers all the good bad time with her.... he is walking and suddenly a car comes from behind coming really fast and angad too sees back and move from there he sees the car number and say its dilip car... but why he driving so fast?????. he calls dilip... but dilip doesnt pick up..he goes to home and naina coming out of the room and he ask her where is dad she says tthat he is not here.. he tells her that to tell dad to drive slow .. today i was gonna come into his car. but naina tells her that u have been mistaken dilip is not over here he has gone to puna."tumhay zaroor koi galat fahmee howi hogi" she leaves but angad says that i know its dad car but who was driving it??? .. he goes to one place where all the musical instrument are there...he remembers all his old days when he used to be a rockstar and remember that now all ppl saying him "booooooooooooo" and is sad ... mr gupta calls him and tells him to meet. he goes to him and mr gupta talk sumthing about promotions and angad say that i have a problem that i have not done these thing from a loong time but mr gupta says not worryy we are there to help u and we want ur dates from back mishty comes and mr.gupta leaves...angad ask mishty that he dint understand ... mishty says that we have a HOLI party and i want u and kripa to come together he says that he is not sure.. but he agress at last.... naina,manek,karthic,masi,anita doing puja and then start playing holi... menak puts colur on kripa and kripa in reply says that same to u "happy holi" she leave.. she goes to angad room and doesnt find angad and ask herself that where is angad ??? episdoe ends