sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
allright guys and gals

All of us have some kind of fears. some scary, some weird and some just plain funny. Tell us your fears. Don't worry, we won't make fun of u or use them to scare u πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

I am dead scared of dogs. I am always 20 feet away from them.
I am also scared water. Once i almost drowned in a theme park. since then i am scared to get into water.

and now my final fear ( now don't laugh at this )
you guys know the sound if u rub silk against ur fingers? now don't laugh but i am petrified of it. don't know why but i am sooooo scared. u know when someone folds the cloths and when they come to folding the silk saree i run as far away as i can πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . Even typing this is making me scared. hehehe

so over to you guys ....

Edited by sai14 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

I am scared of:

Dogs, not the little cute ones but the big large and ugly ones, an ugly dog almost bit me once in the park.

Scary looks cats🀒

Mice, ewwwwww🀒

Snakes, I feel as if they are crawling on me

Water, I can't swim so I hate going to the beachπŸ˜”

Heights Heights Heights Heights Heights Heights, I am SOOO scared of heightsπŸ˜”

and also CLOWNS! omg, I just hate them🀑

sai, why would be laugh at you for fearing the noise of rubbing silk. My friend, she hates the sound of you know when you take a marker and start coloring and you know that sound? ufff, it bugs her. She almost smacked me when I was coloring with a stupid marker!

Edited by rabeeak2003 - 19 years ago
kripawgr thumbnail

my worst fears are like

1. when i swim i always feel like i am goin to drown.

though i swim really weel.

2. when we go on cruise or somethingi always frea that we will get trapped in that huge circles ..where in everything goes inside

3. my worst fear of all is to loose my beloved people .

besides i am not worried at ll

lols

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow sai...i'm also terrified of dogs!! it doesn't matter even if it is a small puppy...i will be scared to death if i'm anywhere near it!πŸ˜† i'm also scared of water, heights, and spiders!!😡
meghavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabeeak2003

My friend, she hates the sound of you know when you take a marker and start coloring and you know that sound? ufff, it bugs her. She almost smacked me when I was coloring with a stupid marker!

Me too Rabeea...that sound bothers me, especially if the marker is running out and you r still using it, I hate that squeaky noise.

Also im sacred of cockroaches, mice, big spiders, being in a small area with too many people and being in small spaces [claustrophobia]

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i m scared of snakes, lizards, mice and height.
nish1 thumbnail
I am so scare of dogs ( if someone is walking their dog on the street i start walking on the other side of the street πŸ˜”), mice ( i can't sleep if i see any mice...knock on the wood there is no mice in my house or i don't know what i would do), and I like the beach..but few years ago i went to Daytona Beach with my cousins and they were just playing and push me in the water and all the sudden big wave came i was pulled inside the ocean...I think i was in the water for good 5 mins and that feelings being inside the water scared me so much bez i can't swim so i felt that that's it i am gonna die...eventually they pull me out but after that incident i am so scare of being inside the ocean...like i can go that much in i still have that feelings.... but thank god I still like beach...it's just i can't go so much inside the seaπŸ˜” Edited by nish1 - 19 years ago
munizaaa thumbnail
i m scared of snakes they creap me out even when they r inside a book and i m also scared of my friend nisha when she get's mad at meπŸ˜•
_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm scared of :-

🀒

Umm...dogs,sea..lake..ocean..at night..just at night,reptiles,losing someone,serial killers,dark...umm....can't remember anything else!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nish1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munizaaa

i m scared of snakes they creap me out even when they r inside a book and i m also scared of my friend nisha when she get's mad at meπŸ˜•

Muni when did i get mad at u😑....but now i am getting mad bez i don't know when did i get mad at u before so i have to make up on that by getting mad at u rightnow and   by saying that i get mad at u...

and u are scare of me 😳 cool ...i like that😊😊😊