why janta choice not respected?

ZHCool thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

as i have seen past programs of indian idols specially last one i totally disappointed about the way in which judges react after janta decides who will be in and who should go back.... judges have no right to think about roll backing jantaa's decision and rematch.. this is totally follish act by sonu and company.. people like panaa, meenal , monali are all good they left because peoples dont want them to be part and same case applied to amey, he should be out and there is no excuse of protesting against janta decision................ the game rules applied to all and all should respect them. speacially judges..........and if someone feels that the rules of indian idol is not good than he should resign, and go to program like sara raa gaa maa paa as act as judges

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidra420 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZHCool

as i have seen past programs of indian idols specially last one i totally disappointed about the way in which judges react after janta decides who will be in and who should go back.... judges have no right to think about roll backing jantaa's decision and rematch.. this is totally follish act by sonu and company.. people like panaa, meenal , monali are all good they left because peoples dont want them to be part and same case applied to amey, he should be out and there is no excuse of protesting against janta decision................ the game rules applied to all and all should respect them. speacially judges..........and if someone feels that the rules of indian idol is not good than he should resign, and go to program like sara raa gaa maa paa as act as judges

WELL IF THE STUPID JANTA PICKS THE PERSON WHOP NETHER HAV LUKS OR VOICE THEN OFCOURSE WE SHOULD RAISE THE VOICE BECAUSE INDION IDOL IS AN IDOL AND I DON'T THINK THAT ANYONE ON THIS FORM WOULD WANT THERE IDOL TO BE LIEK ANUJ!!!! 😡

😊~Sidra~😊
ZHCool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidra420

WELL IF THE STUPID JANTA PICKS THE PERSON WHOP NETHER HAV LUKS OR VOICE THEN OFCOURSE WE SHOULD RAISE THE VOICE BECAUSE INDION IDOL IS AN IDOL AND I DON'T THINK THAT ANYONE ON THIS FORM WOULD WANT THERE IDOL TO BE LIEK ANUJ!!!! 😡

😊~Sidra~😊

if janta  see there idol in anuj face then who are we to critisize, indian idol means that the person who is the idol of "indian public" , and this forum does not shows majority of jantaa, here is mostly people who are outsider from abroad and they think diffrently then indian janta.. so they should shut up and lets the indian people choce who will be there idol and i firmly believe janta will give us the best indian idol..

infact ur verdict shows the the thinking of dictorial mind, which think janta is foolish and they dont know who is good and bad? then we should also ban elections in our countries because our leaders also elected by janta and janta is foolish and they choce the wrong person.

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

if janta  see there idol in anuj face then who are we to critisize, indian idol means that the person who is the idol of "indian public" , and this forum does not shows majority of jantaa, here is mostly people who are outsider from abroad and they think diffrently then indian janta.. so they should shut up and lets the indian people choce who will be there idol and i firmly believe janta will give us the best indian idol..

infact ur verdict shows the the thinking of dictorial mind, which think janta is foolish and they dont know who is good and bad? then we should also ban elections in our countries because our leaders also elected by janta and janta is foolish and they choce the wrong person.

👏👏👏Exactly,I think it is stupid to call someone stupid because ur opinions don't match and that also in an art that is difficult to measure.this is music not math where 2+2 adds up to 4 for every one.

Sunitha.V thumbnail

Even in elections, a party needs absolute majority, it is not as simple as the 'Public Voting' we see here. In any case, I don't think Electing a government is comparable to a music competition. It is very clear to everyone that 'Public Voting' does not work well for the latter which is why judges stood up against it. Anuj may have got more votes, but it is quite possible that among the poepple who voted for other contestants, the majority wanted him out! 

It is not possible to change 'Public Voting' format now, but it will definitely undergo a change in future.

sonaahana thumbnail
absolutely agre...its the jantas idol
ZHCool thumbnail

Originally posted by: svm73

a party needs absolute majority, it is not as simple as the 'Public Voting' we see here. In any case, I don't think Electing a government is comparable to a music competition. It is very clear to everyone that 'Public Voting' does not work well for the latter which is why judges stood up against it. Anuj may have got more votes, but it is quite possible that among the poepple who voted for other contestants, the majority wanted him out! 

It is not possible to change 'Public Voting' format now, but it will definitely undergo a change in future.

i disagree.. public voting is always unpredictable.. i can give u example where u can easily see that public goes against the views of judges means columist , economist.. u remembered last election BJP do alot they introduce a sentence shining india , every coulmist , every thinker said before election that bjp wins but what happens congress win, recently in palestine hamas wins un predicatable janta , janta sees diffrent things in there leaders , in there stars , most people are very good artist but they are not popular in janta, in contrast some people are just ok but they reach the highest step of fame.. so janta always paly there own game they dont listen wht judges said , wht thinker said , blaa bala bala, but they do what they wanted to do, and this is i like in janta that they take there own decision,, long live indian janta   

Kaj! thumbnail

I agree with u.  Although Amey is a very good singer, he had to go coz he was eliminated.  Its a part of the show.  Many good singers were eliminated too.  As far as i know Indian Idol is chosen by the indian public.  they vote for their idol.  They have the right to choose who they wud like to see n hear.

ZHCool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaj!

I agree with u.  Although Amey is a very good singer, he had to go coz he was eliminated.  Its a part of the show.  Many good singers were eliminated too.  As far as i know Indian Idol is chosen by the indian public.  they vote for their idol.  They have the right to choose who they wud like to see n hear.

agreed..infact judges made the drama of whole situation which was totally shamfull..

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desibuoy

Agree with you.  Public decision should have the final say. People are voting from all parts of India and not from particular region.  Judges should say SORRY to the public for insulting the public decision. 

Rules cannot be changed for judges or for a section of society. 

It would be the public who would be listening to Indian Idol and it is not just those three judges.

yes ,these judges forget that they r what they r because of the junta,sonu nigam is sonu nigam because of the junta.these judges have been behaving badly throughout the whole show.I hope that if they think that the II is not worth it then they don't be the judges in the next season.

and YEAH I am going to listen to the album of II and I am going to spend MY hard earned money to buy the album so why should,nt I vote for who I think should be the II.