Rabia80 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey all,

So yesterday a friend, that has never seen KYPH, came over to my house. I started to tell her about Iqbal and she soon became curious. Fortunatly, the show had just started. So we watched the episode. After it was done she had soon become one of us.

She was soon in love with Iqbals looks.

There is suriously something about him that attracts everyone. Cause as far as i know everyone that watchs this show absolutly luvs him. Right?

The only reason i started to watch this show was becuase of him. And I still watch the show for him. Hes just so hot😛. I cant help Myself.

So what do you all think? Isn't there just something about him that drives us all crazy in love with him?😃

-Rabia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes i soo agree!! its like "X factor"...not onli his looks but his actin too
KArishma***
Not only he is a great actor also, he is a great human being! 😃
ghunoo thumbnail
That is iqbal for you. 😉

He has all the ingredients to be a successful actor and personality and he has more that keeps attracting you to him for more.....😆

He is an incorrigable addiction 😳

Edited by ghunoo - 18 years ago
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm....Not me... I wouldn't know...
I started watching Kyph because I thought I-N made a cute pair as A-K and later I started liking P's character too 😛 ...
My first impression of Iqbal was not too good...I saw his concert dancing scenes... And I found it funny...
Rabia80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenkumar

Not only he is a great actor also, he is a great human being! 😃

By watching the show i can totally agree that his acting is great and by watching his interviews and can definitly admit he is an awesome person.

I love the way he respects his parents. The youth of this world can really learn alot from him. 😉 I know i did.

desiigirl19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think he's a great actor and obviously his looks are gonna take him places

congrats iqbal on a successful completion of one year on television

luv rani
paramvir thumbnail
hello,
iqbal is a great actor i agree. but i dont watch the show cuz of him
sonia50 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree...he has that "Macho" rugged look about him... at the same time looks like a complete ..gentleman! Ofcourse Angad is the reason why I watch this show, I think his character in KYPH is what he would be in real life...Hope I can meet him and Kripa during my next trip to Mumbai end of this year...!!!!!I think his future Spouse would be a very lucky young lady!!Can't wait to see you on Kavyanjali. Is it true that KYPH will be ending soon....I hope not..whats the scoop?? Edited by sonia50 - 18 years ago
Rabia80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia50

I completely agree...he has that "Macho" rugged look about him... at the same time looks like a complete ..gentleman! Ofcourse Angad is the reason why I watch this show, I think his character in KYPH is what he would be in real life...Hope I can meet him and Kripa during my next trip to Mumbai end of this year...!!!!!I think his future Spouse would be a very lucky young lady!!Can't wait to see you on Kavyanjali. Is it true that KYPH will be ending soon....I hope not..whats the scoop??

I'm excited to see him in Kavyanjali as well. I reall dont know if this show is going to end. I heard it was then a couple of days later someone said Ekta just renewed the contract. So i am guessing the show isn't ending.😊.