Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaslove thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: no1kfan

Here are more questions:

r u yet grilling? its not there but a little warmer😆

how was ur birthday last sunday? my brithday was a blast, my birthday cake had scooby doo design, it was a marble cake, chocolate & vanilla mixure with custard filling in it was so yemmie  so good. my brotehrs bought me tickets to raghav, juggyD & veronica concert tickets it was yesterday March 18 at the Oakland Colliseium ,in San Francisco😃 i got $1000 cash from my relatives, now that was the best birthday ever😃

have u ever disected a frog or squid in science class? I won't forget this in 10th grade biology class, never frogs are so ewww, I don't like to touch or even look at them, so my teacher didn't make me cause I was the only one with a A in the class, instead I did book work😉

but 12 grade I took Anatomy in high school, in there we disected cat, cow & ship heart, sheep brain, duck heart, it was the worst, that class was right after lunch so I didn't eat anything at all, cause the smell was terrible.🤢

is ther ne plans in ur mind, to some to london, u will see me and my couzin no1TDfan? no1TDfan is your cousin 😲 I didn't know that. I don't know right now I am busy with school, but don't worry I will some day come to London😃
do u like raas/garba? it looks fun, but I have never played it, if I caome to London then you can teach me😉

r u still in high school or college? college now, doing Pharmacy Tech degree, only 19😉

whats ur future husband gonna look like? charming, caring, has to be a bollywood movie/tv person😉😆, strong even to jaylo me😆, well I mean, soemtimes I get too excited😆 thats when I eat chocolate I get hyper-active😆

what do u wanna b wen u graduate from high school or college? Pharmacy Tachnician for now, later on do a degree in Business & open a restaurant, if I do then all my TDians will be invited, thatS A PROMISE TO YOU ALL😃

Pachu.P thumbnail
Jaanu, im back w/more questions!!

U know me...i can't stop especially if one of my jaanu is on hot seat!!!

Wuss up w/everyone either doing Pharmacy as their major or going in Science Field??

Open a restaurant? Dude, ill manage ur finance...cuz...im doing MBA in Financing!!...so...i'll manage finance for your Restaurant, Guli's Pharmacy, n Ziddi's Dentisty!!...Kewl!! More $$$$$ 😆

Oh ya...w/your permission only!! Guli n Ziddi agreed!! But you!! Gotta agree!!! 😳

1- Do you believe in Hypocricy(spelling)??

2- You are a Hindu, which god u believe in?

3- Water or Coconut Water?

4- Favorite Pop Singer?

5- Favorite Pop Song?

6- Sunidhi Chauhaan or Shreya Goshal?

7- If you had a choice to pick an Actor that you'd get married to, who would it be?

8- Rani Mukherjee or Kajol?

9- Kareena or Karisma?

10- Abhishek or Hrithik?😉

11- Sonu Nigam or Shaan?

12- Favorite Pop Song?

13- Gumi Bears or Gumi Worms?

14- Favorite type of Candy?

15- Favorite Chocolate?

16- Would you go to Fiji n live there 4ever?

17- George W. Bush or John Kerry?

18- Favorite US President?

19- Favorite Animal?

20- First thing you do when you wake up in the morning?

21- Do you take naps during the day?

22- Last thing you do b4 goin to bed @ night?

23- Favorite Music Director of 90s?
Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

Jaanu, im back w/more questions!!

U know me...i can't stop especially if one of my jaanu is on hot seat!!! i know jaanu anyone can guess........not!😆

wuss up w/everyone either doing Pharmacy as their major or going in Science Field?? I don't know but I lov😳 Science, but not a nerd😆

Open a restaurant? Dude, ill manage ur finance...cuz...im doing MBA in Financing!!...so...i'll manage finance for your Restaurant, Guli's Pharmacy, n Ziddi's Dentisty!!...Kewl!! More $$$$$ 😆
Oh ya...w/your permission only!! Guli n Ziddi agreed!! But you!! Gotta agree!!! 😳 you are most welcome to be my financer😉

1- Do you believe in Hypocricy(spelling)?? you mean hypocrisy 😉 yeah I do, half the world is full of shit, especially politicians Bush is one of them😡

2- You are a Hindu, which god u believe in? yes I am a hindu, we believe in all the gods.

3- Water or Coconut Water? Coconut water

4- Favorite Pop Singer? American I say: Gwen Stefani, Missy Elliot, Bowling for Soup, Ciara, Linkin Park, smash mouth, Nelly, jaanu i will keep on going so all of them you can think of 😉😆

Indian: a band of boys, Euphoria

5- Favorite Pop Song? any song with good beats to it

6- Sunidhi Chauhaan or Shreya Goshal? both 😃

7- If you had a choice to pick an Actor that you'd get married to, who would it be? from TV or movies, well if movies SRK or Abhi, now don't come running after me you asked the question and I am being honest.😆 tv DK or Iqbal Khan, they are so dam good looking😳😉😆

8- Rani Mukherjee or Kajol? kajol😳

9- Kareena or Karisma? none of them both🤢 especially kareena kapoor😡, just can't stand her, i don't watch her movies only if my heros are in it then😃, but karishma is better then bebo the bimbo🤢

10- Abhishek or Hrithik?😉 hrithik too much of a show off after Kaho Naa Pyaar hai, Abhi Baby rocks he made his own status not liek hrithik aking his daddy's help to get hit movies

11- Sonu Nigam or Shaan? both

12- Favorite Pop Song? any with good music which makes my shoulders jump right away😉

13- Gumi Bears or Gumi Worms? none, they have pork🤢 gelatin its against our religion practice, see Pharmacy really does help you can know whats in every food😃

14- Favorite type of Candy? snickers 😳or twix😳 uh & the peanut M&Ms😳😳

15- Favorite Chocolate? Cadboury😳 comes in all variety

16- Would you go to Fiji n live there 4ever? heck ya, I would do now if i get a chance😆 

17- George W. Bush or John Kerry? Kerry

18- Favorite US President? Abraham Lincoln, Clinton

19- Favorite Animal? bird uuh & scooby doo😆, if I get a chance to be an animal I would chose a bird, free no tension, fly no one to stop you

20- First thing you do when you wake up in the morning? brush my teeth😃 & take a shower don't wanna be stinky🤢😆😆

21- Do you take naps during the day? never, then I won't sleep at night

22- Last thing you do b4 goin to bed @ night? brush my teeth😃

23- Favorite Music Director of 90s? Jatin Lalit😳 that song Phela Nasha love that song😳, A.R Rehman,& Raamlakshman, I not that white washed when it comes to bollywood I'm #1

Edited by Jaslove - 18 years ago
Jaslove thumbnail
Guys I forgot to also write my South actor/actress now how can I forget them:
Rajnikanth, Madhavan, Prasanth, Chiranjeevi, Prabhudeva & Rambha😳
Edited by Jaslove - 18 years ago
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey jaslove,
im back now, i told u so!! hehe!!!

1- if u had to give up ur life, what would u do?

2- do u have ne pets?

3- what would u name ur kids, when u get married?

4- what is ur happiest day of ur life?

5- when is ur happiest day gonna come?

6- how old r ur brothers?

7- if u were to go on a date with ABHISHEK BACHACHAN, then would u? n wher would u take him?

thats all 4 now.... but me will b back soon or l8er!! lol!

Pachu.P thumbnail

Originally posted by: no1kfan

7- if u were to go on a date with ABHISHEK BACHACHAN, then would u? n wher would u take him?

She will go...but w/my permission...which i would gladly give!!😳

itna hakk to salio ka hota hain!!😉

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jaslove

7- If you had a choice to pick an Actor that you'd get married to, who would it be?  DK or Iqbal Khan, they are so dam good looking

Dont forget he's my hubby!!!!!!!!! Go w/ Iqbal... i dont care!!!😉

And dam good looking is soooooooooo true!😳

Asian Princess thumbnail
congraz jas...................................
Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

She will go...but w/my permission...which i would gladly give!!😳

itna hakk to salio ka hota hain!!😉

well thank you Pachu.  I was waiting for you to say that, now priyanka I can answer your question😉 when I get home, right now I am in school, its break time.😃 its raining outside like cats & dogs😆

Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

Dont forget he's my hubby!!!!!!!!! Go w/ Iqbal... i dont care!!!😉

And dam good looking is soooooooooo true!😳

i can go with Iqbal no problem, after all Dk will be my jijaji, so we get to see him what says the rest of my jaanus😆

thats right dam gooooooooood looking😳