TC Aasiya Kazi to skip birthday for tough shoot

ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Aasiya Kazi is one committed actor. Santu of Bandini is currently part of Imagine'sDharampatni and she is shooting back to back for the show. She is so loyal to her work that she has decided not to celebrate her upcoming birthday (12 December 2011) with great pomp and glory, as she will be tied up with work.

But why is she working back to back? We have the information. The cast and crew of Dharampatni are working round the clock as they are creating a bank of episodes. Aasiya (Kastur Galla) and Harshad Chopda (Mohan Galla) being the leads, have to stretch it out as they are practically part of every scene.

But like a true sport, Aasiya is not sulking. "My work is my priority and I can't risk the show because of my other commitments. I really do not mind to put in some extra hours for the sake of Dharampatni," said Aasiya.

Furthermore, Aasiya is known for her professional commitment since her Bandinidays. If sources are to be believed then she does not even take chutti on special occasions like Eid. She just takes a break for few hours, spends quality time with family members and gets back on the shooting floor. Reason? She believes that her staying away from the sets can disturb the schedule and create problems for others.

Waah, bhai waah. Yes, Aasiya has not yet managed to take time off and go for shopping for her birthday, but right now, work is perched on top in her priority list.

"I don't mind working hard till we manage to shoot the bank of episodes," ended Aasiya.

Well, Aasiya it's great that you are committed, but thoda maze bhi karlo kabhi. Anyways, Tellychakkar.com wishes you a very happy birthday. Have fun!!!

Edited by _xCIOT_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

so i guess its deffo ending or why will they create an epi bank๐Ÿ˜•
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohh poor she really needs break from tight sedulous but knew her from last 2 years she is just like that only ๐Ÿ˜ƒ