Article of MAG...on AAMNA...including...

SujalkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
        industry ke kanjoos..!

FAMOUS,LOADED BUT THRIFTY

Some of our television stars really need a crash course in basic etiquette and good manners.For example,if someone has been calling you incessantly and leaving messages,how difficullt is it for you to go out of your way to return the call.
   Unfortunately,a few of our televison stars do not believe in going the extra mile.When some of them refuse to pick up calls or reply messages,we treat that as starry tantrums but when Cezzane Khan reverts back with a missed call or when Sandeep Rajora,who loves attending parties,refuses to throw one in spite of winning a bomb at a recently held reality show,we can do nothing but sigh in despair.As far as our famous fashion divas,AAMNA SHARIFF and Shweta Tiwari are concerned,their phones are only operational for RAJEEV KHANDELWAL(or is it Iqbal Khan these days?) and Raja Chaudry(Shweta's huby)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SujalkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
GUYS........DIS is so sick....of dem saying of iq.........how many times...shid he xplain dat he has gal frnd..........n wats da point of saying her qanjoos....!!

but i was happy..as dey mentioned raj's name wid aamna 😳
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey kinza how dare they 😑 well it doesn't affect us coz we know they just added that in 2 make the audience waana kill em. well rajeev ka naam daal kar, wah, aur waise bhi aisi koi article nahin hai jahan dono ka naam na ho saath mein πŸ˜‰
ambarinaaltaf thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SujalkiDeewani

AAMNA SHARIFF and Shweta Tiwari are concerned,their phones are only operational for RAJEEV KHANDELWAL(or is it Iqbal Khan these days?) and Raja Chaudry(Shweta's huby)

😑who is journalist????? i wanna kill him/her..

how many times they will make issue abt aamna n iqbal?????😑

i think they r not getting any true news that's y telling rumours abt

aamna n iqbal😑

s_labha thumbnail
who r dese paople who make stories of their own in their offtime 😑 ...i m fed up of dese rumours... 😑 😑 .y dey cant c us happy for somedays 😭

BTW how do dey know to whom de celebrities call or attend deir cell....do dey check de phone bills..naaahhh...arghhhhh.. 😑 😑 😑
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well saloni don't get upset, iqbal and aamna rumour is now history but aamna and rajeev's jodi is creating history πŸ˜†
s_labha thumbnail
no summi i m really upset... 😭 y do dey link de two people....intentionally...dese is gettin out ofmy nerves.... 😑
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar these people naa they have nofink betta to do with their tym
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😑

ok guys dont worry i hav found da journalist n .......hav sent him/her to GOD.......samjh gaye na......may his/her soul rest in peace..... 😑 πŸ˜‰

IQ has a gf named
SNEHAAAAAA DAAL diya hai maine sab ke dimaag main......ab nahi likhein geeee......HIMMAT BHI NAHI KAREINGEEE πŸ˜‰ 😑 ......

OK now abt da gud part 😳 ......haan aamna jee ka phone rajeev jee ke liye operational nahi hoga toe aur kis ke lioye hogaaaa......aakhir she is waitin 4 him 2 propose her......bataya tha ussne mujheee πŸ˜†
friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

frens, just ignore the flaws in this article.

i loved only this line

"As far as our famous fashion divas,AAMNA SHARIFF is concerned,her phones is only operational for RAJEEV KHANDELWAL"πŸ˜‰