Bajju is the bali ka bakra

ronitr thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Bajaj is gonna be the bali ka bakra !!!

Ekta will make him support sharat and make him a bad man.Didn't u notice that prerna was also looking at him as if he has done a big mistake .

Now aonu will return and he and prerna will become the guddy guddy characters who'll support the truth i.e mukti.That aonu prerna irritating dialogues "aami ayishchi" and now they'll add more to it as they'll fight against prem and sneha.

Poor bajaj -always injustice is done to him.Why is he always misleaded by the bad people and why can't he too support the good.

HE IS MY HERO AND HE'LL BE THE ONLY ONE!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ionia thumbnail
Oh nooooooooo! Bajaj only supported Sharad because that was the sensible thing to do. In his eyes, Mukti had no real evidence and was pointing fingers at everyone. He did this to protect Sneha. I think when the truth comes out Bajaj, Prerna and Anurag are going to support Mukti.
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😆 GOD! I HATE that "aami ashchi" thing...i swear in the beginning it was anu who used to say it....its so stupid
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: psawyer

😆 GOD! I HATE that "aami ashchi" thing...i swear in the beginning it was anu who used to say it....its so stupid

SAME here!! Same here!! I hate it! HATE IT! It's just so bugging! Maha-bugging! Yucksss!!

I dont know why the writers have to keep on bringing that again and again! Cant they leave it alone?

And Khushi! Dont worry at all! Rishabh is too huge and powerful a character that they will make him bad/unreasonable! I am more than sure that he's gonna rock like always:))

He was, is and will ALWAYS be the one and only! the HERO!
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

SAME here!! Same here!! I hate it! HATE IT! It's just so bugging! Maha-bugging! Yucksss!!

I dont know why the writers have to keep on bringing that again and again! Cant they leave it alone?

And Khushi! Dont worry at all! Rishabh is too huge and powerful a character that they will make him bad/unreasonable! I am more than sure that he's gonna rock like always:))

He was, is and will ALWAYS be the one and only! the HERO!

sachi yaar.... this aami asche.... aur vo KK hamesha CK ko bolti hai.... bajju ko kahi pe jana hua..... to she is nt even bothered.... KK kahi ki!!!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Prerna is a REAL KK...I wish someone shows her the road!! Yikes!!
ronitr thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yh i hope so..aami ayishchi is just so irritating.
by who cares..i want my bajju back in action thats all.its been almost two months i've seen him doing somethingEdited by ronitr - 18 years ago
hamzy thumbnail
yah im wid u ronitr u r rite.anu to hum sab ka baap bana rahay ga kabhi gahlti say bhi kabhi koi gahlti nahi karay ga. 😡
hamzy thumbnail
and i like this topic name bali ka bakra. 😆 😆
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
bajaj bali ka bakra nahi!!
GALI KA BAKRA HAI!!
and i love that ammi ashti thing.. It looks so shweet when anu says to prerna or sneha!!