Veer Shivaji:Written Upd 10th Dec. '11 Super Epi.

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Recap:Veer Shivaji:Written Update 9th Dec. '11

Written Update by: BhartiKhushi909

Video Update by:-Nipun97-

Veer Shivaji:Written Update  10th Dec. '11

(Bhartikhushi909/IF THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVE FOR INDIA-FORUMS DO NOT COPY)

Krishnaji taunts shivaji's men n his soldiers bring the horses , on the other side jijabai prays for shivaji's success n says that give him power to handle the situation if he loose , in the village krishna cuts the tail of the horses brutually n thy cant do anything :( n thy were njoying it n the puja is going on the other side.

On the way to bengalur, some soldiers were following rustam n sambhaji n thy were running thr horses as fast as thy can , on the check post he met his men kanoji who told him that thr own men were following them in disguise to let them know that thy to hv to reach karnatka.

Sambhaji n rustam ran from there as the soldiers reached them approximately, on the other side randullah opens the rope of mustaffa's horse n them scolds the soldiers to search it, he did so that thy reach karnatka before them . This side shivaji was talking with his frnds n thy r prasing his horses, but jijabai was still worried n soon thy got the news of thr arrival but as thy saw them thy all remains stunned n shocked.

Shivaji saw his injured men n remember how brave thy all are n then read krishna's letter which reads that he has sended gift for him n as he removes the clothe it was the cutted tails of horses , every1 seems shocked , jijabai n sai were watching this from far feels bad n baji kaka got angry , bhimiya begs sorry from shivaji n baji kaka says that he has attacked on his name n challenged his jagirdaari.

Baji kaka ask shyamrao how this all happen n hetold the conspiracy n thr helplessness, shivaji fumes with anger but dnt reacted n ask baji kaka to take the injured n arrange for thr treatment.

The men was really heartbroken n hurt , yeshoji think of wat happen n tries to cut his hand but shivaji came on time n stops him, shivaji was not able to contact eyes with jijabai , shyamrao cried a lot n begs sorry from shivaji for letting him down , shivaji looked at shivaji but she leave from there.
Shivaji ran from there n came on the cliff , after few minutes sai came n console him n take him back.
Shivaji came to jijabai n begs sorry for letting hher down , she calmly makes him sit n talk with him n says that it must be his last n final mistake , he has to stand n fight again with a new strategy.
Jijabai says that that thy had to fight like pandas with a perfect strategy of Lord krishna n boost his moral.

Bhimiya n others were still sitting disappointed n hurted, thinking abt thr loss. Shivaji came with jijabai n she says that by cutting tails krishnaji has insulted not only him but his father n he had to punish him by boosting the moral of his men again n by proper strategy he came defeat 20,000 by 20.

Shivaji goes to them n boost thr moral n declare war against krishna for taking back thr respect , thy will teach them thr own language n takes pledge that he will not sit with peace till he takes revenge of his insult , n now it wil be a real war , with the prior permission of jijabai to teach krishnaji a gud lesson, all are ready.

Jai Bhavani Jai Shivaji Har Har Mahadev!!!!

Done😊

Precap: Shivaji started the training of his army n baji kaka was helping him.

(Bhartikhushi909/IF THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVE FOR INDIA-FORUMS DO NOT COPY)

DoneπŸ˜ƒ

Guyz there's a request plz do comment after reading the update n do press LIKE.

Hit The Chaskameter .

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you!

I was even shouting with them when they were saying Har Har Mahadev, Jai Bhavani and Shivaji Raje Bhonsle ki jai!

I cant wait for next week!! some one is going down!!!!

Har Har Mahadev!
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update kushi!

missed the episode but will watch later.

wow sounds gr8 by reading the update! getting ready for war against krishnaji πŸ˜Š

must wait n watch what happens next. 😍 

its really getting interesting day by day.

Swetha
moon.beam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good...the war has been declared...

The show is getting interesting
LiveHappy thumbnail
Nice episode, I had missed it on sat and watched it today on colors.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@swetha
thnx :) must watch it even i missed it but watched vdo just after CGM 
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i really liked The saturday's maha episode!!!!

the shivaji's men and their feelings were shown very well. they returned broken hearted and shivaji's feelings towards them were just awesome. 

Sai's concern towards shiva was also too good.

every one acted very well. jijabai's words to shiva gave strength to him and also to wakeup their men's strength to fight against krishnaji i really liked it. πŸ‘πŸΌ

the jai jai kar was just lovely!!!
vrinda13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also missed the episode because I didn't know that it would show on Saturday. Great update. Now, I've got 2 episodes to watch.