psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
I think Muktis should join hands with Shravan and screw over the whole family...she's tried doing it the right way, but she has no proof and no lawyer is willing to fight her case, so...ab use ungli tedi karni padegi...what say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree....she has been so badly hurt by them esp sneha...she shud join hands with sharad & expose sharad & prem...
mandeep89 thumbnail
i agree she should join forces with sharvan n teach them all a lesson n make them pay especially sneha 4 callin her a "driver's beti" n 4 callin her a middle class person doesn't sneha no dat when she was callin her middle class she was also insultin her mother b/c prena was also a middle class person once
morlen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes or maybe a new entry will trun up for mukit and her case 😉
xoxsubhaxox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yea i think that the only way she can get revenge is with shravan
bashyal thumbnail
I disagree completely... Ekta has been too mean turning everyone evil after making them look like innocent, nice souls... like the fake prem, karan, and shravan...It just would not be fair AT ALL. Let's see if ekta can make things happen without making everyone cry....
Yudi-cripzup thumbnail
i totally agree that mukti shd shake with shravan, then she cd expose sharad and try to make shravan a nice dude
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yep i agree wit u she must have joined hands wit shravan n teached them a lesson 😉
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yudi-cripzup

i totally agree that mukti shd shake with shravan, then she cd expose sharad and try to make shravan a nice dude

yeah maybe  mukti can make shravan a better person!
if mukti does join hands with him i still hope she doesnt turn negative and only is getting help from him to prove sharad guilty!

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh yeah, i don't want her to turn evil--just to allow shravan to help her get justice--his money and contacts will be useful...i don't want to say that she should use him, but we know that he sympathises with her, and maybe she can make him see some sense...also, i want her to get revenge but only against sharad and prem, not the whole family...and make sure that shravan can't use her...