Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Superb update dear. I am sad as u didn't pm me this time. Pls pm me next time. Don't forget.
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx 4 da pm

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hello, Hi, Tanzie!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
First off, I'm happy that Gaurav will die soon and happier that Abhay-Aryan are like the Salvatores but with a difference :P
Ok coming to the two updates which I missed, poor Pia! Uska punishment ussi par bhari padh gaya๐Ÿคฃ.๐Ÿคฃ But I'm happy it did. I was like โ˜บ๏ธ the entire time and it was a pleasant change in Abhay as well. Their connection is soo heartwarming. She can feel him around when she is not even supernatural. That's how deep their love runs! Aww!๐Ÿ˜ณ
I feel bad for Amby-Armaan. Looks like Armaan won't be as accepting as Pia๐Ÿ˜ณ
Is Pia trying to hook up Aryan and Alina? Please stop her 'coz I somehow, can't seem to relate to them as a couple at all! I'm happy Aryan and Peehu got together again here but I dunno the aftereffects. I hope they won't regret it?๐Ÿ˜•
Rofl, I love the scene of Aryan and Pia in the library and Abhay coming in with books floating eberywhere. I dunno why but I found it rather adorable <33
Ok, coming to the most important part of the chapter, Abhay's past. Hmmm...I think Mohini's vengeance is justified somewhere which is why I, of course, want Abhay to win the fight if any but it should end in Mohini forgiving Abhay and not dying per se. It wasn't Abhay's fault either and neither Ragini's. Like you said, no one knew this would happen, right? 'Coz one thing is for sure, Mohini will try to hurt Pia. For her, Abhay killed her baby sister and she will hurt him in return by using his most prized possession as a bait
Baaki let's see what you have in store for us.

Tc and keep updating๐Ÿค—
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey Tanzie! Hope u r good now!๐Ÿค—

And the update was as usual amazing! This time no fight, not suspense, no tension! All family and couple moments!!๐Ÿ˜‰

One or the other way all couples are back to each other! Glad on that!!
I love Aryan! Yaar, u r making me divert myself from the lead couples, don't stress on my favorite hero so much then for sure I'll forget Abhiya is the lead ๐Ÿ˜†

Awww. Abhay irritated on Pia for going back to Manor๐Ÿ˜ณ Their flashback was tragic! Mohini๐Ÿ˜ก She's the reason for Aryan and Peehu separation too! God, someone kill her soon!

Awww.. Peehu, wasn't she really cute? All possessive and angry on Aryan! Loved their part!๐Ÿ˜ณ

I know, 2 cool updates in a row, so for sure next will have a hurricane/Storm or even a Tsunami??โญ๏ธ

Thanks for the PM! Take care and update soon!๐Ÿ˜‰
pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thnx for d pm
gr8t ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
so d storm has started 
cont soon 
updt soon
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
comment updated on pg 67
plzz..check...

-Indu
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome tanzie..i just loved it..
I loving that abhay has finally startd to share his feelings n secrets..and lil abhiya moments were too cute
Finally aryan n piya scene..was longing to read it since long time..the raichand scene in morning was super cute
now main part..aryan aryan aryan...loved him..aryan n peehu were hot..u cant imagine how i was feeling reading my name with aryan in the last part ๐Ÿคฃ bt yup i loved them...thanks a lot for writing this part dedicated to aryan n peehu!
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow.  superb update.  thanks for the pm.  abhiya  were so cute. n  finally abhay is opening up to piya. 
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb update
abhiya scene was too gud so abhay now open up to piya thts gud
poor alina now reunion of peehu and aryan make it storm
cont soon
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

edited

start of d update was super sweet...like pia said she wants her every morning like this, i want ur every update to start like this, on such a sweet note n end wid such a hot passionate bt  nt just aryan-peehu, i want abhiya one๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ will get one but have to wait.. sorry ๐Ÿ˜› n thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
for me dt scene was xtra sweet where pia said she missed aryan n aryan kissed her cheek๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
i love their bond as much as love abhiya's love bond
hey amber's comment on dt love bite was so naughty...it feels so alive nw๐Ÿ˜Š
ok here is my suggestion to abhay, dude go get married, in this way pia cn stay at ur house n no one cn b more happy than us. Indirectly tanz its for u๐Ÿ˜‰
abhay's past was so painful n scary also  n so it means his past wl make its way to his present soon it will certainly and your idea will be used by Aryan... afterall who can give such great ideas other then him ๐Ÿ˜†
cmng to actual point of d update aryan and peehu, wooo dt was HAWTTT๐Ÿ˜ณ , i never thought u wl portray their scene wid such intensity n as their love was a soft in "kis desh mein hai mera dil"...it was a diff feel to see them like this...bt wat u av told me abt d nxt morning ...n wat storm, wl their reunion bring mohini back??

dt was a super amazing update Let's skip th storm part for now and glad u liked it Embarrassed 

luv u๐Ÿค— Luvs u tooo ๐Ÿค—