Book 2 FF:Till the End of Time(updt*June8*pg140)(Page 26)

Posted: 2012-01-17T10:08:16Z
Starreally priceless_xeelam ur FF rocksss...StarStar Star
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-01-17T11:44:10Z
Originally posted by Miracle_leo

wow awesomeClap n mindblowingClap update tanzie,loved it to the core.loved misha n pia conversation,loved pia n mishu bonding aww i loved it the way pia is giving order to misha for breakfast n mishu say kitna kaam kerwati ho kerti hoon tum bhi kya yaad karogi misha dobriyal ko aww i loved that dialouges.so now detective pia is back interestingDancing wow now pia come to know the truth that before memory loss she used to lived with abhay in manali in AR  villa wow its amazingDancingi loved it but i hope ab jaldi pia got her memory back.gaurav wolfie is so evilAngryAngryhe killed his own childAngrybut thank god abhay killed deepanita,feeling soo bad for amby but i hope ab jaldi amby killed gaurav with his own hand.i hate gauravAngryexcept alina gaurav moron,jeh n deepu all three r evil but i wished alina apni family ki tarah na ho.loved abhay n amby conversation,loved abhay n amber bonding as brother sister its amazingDancingaww i loved it.wow so now abhay come to know the truth that jeh n gaurav r brother n deepanita is their mother its mean now abhay will protect pia from jeh aww i loved itDancing,i loved it the way amby say to abhay that we will protect pia n dont tell lie to me i know you as much as you know me i loved that part.loved aryan n pia talking,pia is hurted that everyone is telling lies so by talking to aryan she is not looking to him.loved abhay n aryan conversation,so pia abhay ko jealous karne ke liye goiing with jeh to winter ball but i hope abhiya go to winter ball together.loved pia dress she is looking soo beautiful,loved amber dress too wow she is looking beautiful too.wow alina is also looking beautiful infact pia,amby n alina all three ladies r looking beautifulDay DreamingWink,waiting for winter ball n i must say kuch to hone wala hai iss main.loved the last part to the coreDancing,aww loved to see abhay came to take pia to ballParty,loved abhay dialouges  You are not going to the ball with any Jeh  Khurana aww i loved it Dancing.  i loved abhiya romance aww both r melted in eachother arm,pia abhay ko dekh ke hi sab kuch bhool jati hai.

Woww Rehma... such a huge analysis of my FF...thank you so much Embarrassed Piya will get her memory soon...very soon..we are going on that path. Gaurav is just like dipannita...animal. I wanted to show Abhay's bonding with his siblings since here he has no parents. Thanks for liking the dresses. I usually have to spend a huge time on dresses when I look for them LOL I love portraying Abhay as possessive. he looks extra hot when he is angry na Wink Piya always Abhay ko dekh ker sab kuch bhool jati hai and that is her specialty that she could love Abhay to any extent Smile
0 Likes this
Posted: 2012-01-17T11:51:49Z
Originally posted by cute.manasi

Starreally priceless_xeelam ur FF rocksss...StarStar Star

Thanks a lot dear...Embarrassed

Originally posted by Eowyn

Piya is deffo dressed to kill...bechara Abhay...
This time I won't hold him responsible...ladki tho siren hain...
Alina's and Amby's dresses are beautiful as well...
Loving it Tanzie...
Continue soon

Thanks Nidha dear. Lets see who will seduce whom LOL 
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-01-17T12:00:26Z

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
63 Likes this
Posted: 2012-01-17T12:04:51Z
edited
last update was freaking awesome
i still cn't believe dt u finally u did it, dts too nt a single one, double kissShockedShocked, were u under sum rush while writingConfusedLOLWink
believe me i love this side of pia, this PIA is like a firecracker, kya dhuali ki abhay ki...hahahahaLOL...mwah
wish u give this kinda scene in every update
abhay-pia last scene was fantabulous...dt rapid fire, wooo , abhay was totally in need of this shock... i wish pia had played her game for some more time, may b kiss ke sath khuch aur bhi ho jataWink
seeing abhay getting happy coz of her jealousy was actually a treatEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
n abhay's dialogue regarding pia's argument of gng alone was superbLOL LOL
tanz plss don;t mind...bt dunno y aryan alina thing is nt clickingOuch...sry if its nly me who has such opinionOuch
n i knw i should feel bad for alina regarding amber's behavior n i hd felt bad, bt nt d way i feel bad for amberCryCry
n u r confusing me wid jeh's character...ConfusedConfused...
gaurav AngryAngry...kill him, i loathe himDeadDead
finally i av a request, keep adding abhiya hot hot scenes n aryan-pia's tooCry...i miss them seeing together

luv uHug
Edited by heena_mehta - 2012-01-19T10:25:57Z
2 Likes this
Posted: 2012-01-17T12:21:50Z
oho aha aha kya update thaClap ...thakur ab to mujhe tere haath pe kiss karna hai...LOLwowie abhiya kiss wild wala maza aa gaya...Tonguebtw madam are u planning love triangle yaar...Confusedalina is head over heels in love with aryan...Confusedso what are u planning...breakup between them or aryans love ke baare me alina ko pata chalega...ConfusedQUE KA ANS...kab milega...Confusedhehe jeh was beaten loved it...Big smileBig smilegadha deserves it...btw dharti se bojh kab utha rahi hai...LOLand yipee pia said it that ans me my que otherwise i wont see ur face and dont meet me till then...well done piaClapwaiting for next update and pia ki memory ki wapsi...Tongue Edited by strawberryrashu - 2012-01-18T00:38:26Z
2 Likes this
Posted: 2012-01-17T12:24:16Z
awesome , fantastic , fabulous update...Tanzie !!
i just loved each n every line like anything..

angry n possessive abhay and his answers to piya were too good..especially when he thought ( ''A part of him was so angry because Piya refused to go with her and choose another man instead. How dare she? She is HIS '' ) ... Okay..i literally fainted after this..hehe..

Abhiya kissing scenes were OUT OF THIS WORLD!! ... haaye mai marjaawa...it was my favourite part in the update... What an intensity..it was too hot..still drooling sweets...piya knows how to tame her attitude ki dukaan...lol

aryan n alina were nice..i like alina ..she is a sweet heart n she shud find some1 who loves her back but i always wanted aryan to be with peehu..wat r u planning..tanzie ??

OMG!! Jeh attacked abhay but abhay ne to uska BBB hi nikaal diya! Gaurav to evilness mei apni maa se bhi do haath agey nikla ... He wants to kill piya..i'm sure abhay is going to make TANDOORI CHICKEN out of him..lol

The precap seems interesting...yipppeee...piya will get her memories back...eagerly waiting for the next update...
Continue soon
thanks for the pm
tcEdited by -Sonia- - 2012-01-18T03:36:50Z
2 Likes this
Posted: 2012-01-17T12:30:00Z

beautiful update Tanzie! how you and Heena write so well is beyond my comprehension. Piya knows almost everything now, except that abhay is a vampire. Abhay should tell her the truth now. Its obvious he cant hide from her, nor can he leave her.

I hope abhay saves piya from gaurav's plans to attack her. Continue soon Tanzie!
Edited by anjali.K - 2012-01-18T03:30:20Z
1 Likes this