Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
edited

last update an awesome n reli a high one frm story pov bt for me d best was , d way u wrote it down...
no doubt few of ur best writings till nw👏👏👏

pia's pov was something out of d world, xceptionally well written⭐️⭐️
it was so natural, d way u wrote down her heart...it was wooowww

abhay's pov, best was when amber heard his thoughts..bt u knw abhay makes me feel , which is totally difficult to xplain, i mean its hard to say dt he is wrong coz he is nt...n u av defined his feelings, his pov so well...n then d final justification by amber took away all d confusions...dt pia is nt normal😉

no comments on jeh's pov, i need time to judge him also😕

i loathe dt gaurav, he is beep , beep beep beep ( mere paas iski tarif ke liye words nahi hai😡
aryan's pov where he hd few thoughts abt peehu dt was an amazing one, it clicked dt moment only n after dt, dt compulsion part was again a good one...😳

u knw i m feeling bad for pia's accident bt my thoughts r more in future than in present , so sry for dt😆
okay on serious note last aryan's pov was heart wrenching n plsss it was complete abhay's mistake so btr he doesn't utter a single word to aryan😡😡
n has guarav kidnapped amber?? hope aryan find her soon n it would b much btr dt amber kill dt b*****
nw cn't wait for d nxt update, i just don't want abhiya, i want aryan-pia also

luv u🤗
Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
--edited--
awesum awesum update tanzie!!!luvd it..the pov of all the characters were gripping..specially piya's..and that gaurav...ugh..kill him please yaar..and oh dear..piya wnt die,will she??how did she remember everything suddenly??:-SEdited by abhiora - 12 years ago
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
Gaurav is really b*****d I think he kidnapped Amby
I hope she is fine
I have full confidence on my hot vampie he will save Piya n finally they can be together as her memory is back
I hope Armaan finds about the owner of the car
continue soon
thanks for the PMEdited by Pari-Gupta - 12 years ago
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb update..tanzie..
All the views were potrayed perfectly..
Arrrggghhh...gaurav..he is worse than his mom... I feel like killing him!. Wat has he done to Amby?? I hope she is fine!
Abhiya's inner turmoil was explained brilliantly..u r a pro at explaining abhiya's feelings!
Awww..aryan was missing peehu..i want to see aryan n peehu together..pleeease!
OMG !! Piya is in such worse state..i hope abhay saves piya in time & make Gaurav pay for his act BIG TIME !!!!
Eagerly waiting for the next update..FOREVER YOURS seems very interesting..i want alot of abhiya moments...
continue soon
thanx for the pm
tcEdited by -Sonia- - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

awsum update tanazie!!!!! i loved it... 

abhay again decided not 2 show his face 2 pia instead of telling her d truth!!! n i loved amby coment on it... i hope some 1 can put brainn in abhay!!! whenever he leaves pia somethings happen 2 her!!!!!
pia cant be angry with abhay 4 long!!! she goes to riachand mantion 2 see him cool... abhays reaction was cool when he gets 2 know about it!!! n in d end pia met with an accident!!! gaurav done dis 2 pia na!!!!
i hate gaurav!!! he takes amby with him!!!! i hope she will be safe!!!!
alina dosent know nything about his gauravs past???
n aryan fails in protecting pia inspite of his spell!!!! how did gaurav break it???
i hope abhay will be on tym n dave pia!!!!
n finally pia got her memory back!!!! dats cool...
aryan really miss peehu!!!
waiting 4 d next part!!! cont soon n thanks 4  d pm!!!!
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
superb ff.
i read the entire story book-1 and 2 today
beautifully written...each and every chapter
i just don't have words to appreciate this...its a wonderful story
waitin for ur next part
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
tanzie i want to hit u ...why because u write these updates so well that i dont underrstand what 2 comment...thats not fair...gaurav...😡😡jeh...go to h**l...poor amby...aww pia hurt but she got her memory...goody good...😛tanzie pls now little abhiya pls...taras khao humpe pls😭Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

tanzie...my sweety...finally u updated 🤗...i was dying to read it...u know that...

the update was awsome..i loved it...each and everyones pov so perfect...i just loved abhay's pov..and his convo with amby..too good...

piya met with accident..aww...but now she got her memory...just waiting for next update..becoz m sure we will have lots of abhiya moment..hai na??

i hope amby is fine..that guarav..make him pay big time...and let abhay rip off his head and let him rot in hell...

plz..plz..update asap...m dying..i want some hot abhiya scenes now...i hope next update will have it...
Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter updated 🤗