Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pkyekfanclub

Tanzie 🤗 thanku tanku thanku so much for updateing it I just love this ff of urs so Pia came 2 know that Raichands r hideing some thing n c stayed at their place in Manali n Abhay saved her i m glad n Aryan playing cupid as always he is such a sweety pie n Abhay being jealous n  last part was best 😃n this Gaurav he is such a jerk gosh what kind of man he is😡 n poor Amby  felt bad for her anyways update soon😊 n tc

Thanks Ankita. Means a lot to me 🤗 Gaurav  is just like his mother 🤢 Abhiya will be on fire from next update, 😳

Originally posted by: zoozoo123

Awesum update...really loved it...Haye Abhiya...Im waiting 4 sexy Piya 2 seduce Abhay ...which will make him 2 spill the truth...😆...

Thanks Vidu...Well lets see who gets seduced 😉

Originally posted by: anukrati

AWESOME TANZIE u are great writter. i love ur ffs. abhiya scene is so cute abhay can't see wid other guy . poor amby but mr. bodyguard is there to save. excited for next update i guess some thing intresting happened in winter ball. thanks 4 pm

Thanks dear. Thanku so much...im glad u like my FFs 😃 Mr. bodyguard is always here 😆
Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Nice update Tanzie..! thank you dear. 

A well neede d one from Pia's POV..! She's becoming a detective from a lawyer..😉! Good for her job!hahaha 😆

Amby's past was terrible or should I say cruel to get her kid killed by her husband..! 

Aryan..! I'm always getting lost in that character with each and every update..!(Honestly more than the lead couples😃)..! gosh so many people just love him...im soo glad i made his character 😳

Thanks for the PM dear!

Originally posted by: sohiniluvsabhay

Superb update tanzie n i like amber's previous name ambalika...she'd sufferd alot n gaurav is jay's brother dey all r stupid mongrel...no except alina n finally piya came to know dat she was with abhay n aryan raichand n they r hiding it...btw piya's dress is super-sexy eagerly waitng 4 da nxt update cntinue soon thnx 4 da pm tc:-)

Thanks a lot Sohini. yea Ambalika as in 100 years ago. got it from Mahabharat 😳 she shortened it to Amber and people calls her Amby for her fashion attitude 😆 Piya will know more soon. Glad u liked the dress. my personal fav is piyas dress as well 😳 tc too dear.
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
⭐️really priceless_xeelam ur FF rocksss...⭐️⭐️ ⭐️
Originally posted by: Miracle_leo

wow awesome👏 n mindblowing👏 update tanzie,loved it to the core.loved misha n pia conversation,loved pia n mishu bonding aww i loved it the way pia is giving order to misha for breakfast n mishu say kitna kaam kerwati ho kerti hoon tum bhi kya yaad karogi misha dobriyal ko aww i loved that dialouges.so now detective pia is back interesting wow now pia come to know the truth that before memory loss she used to lived with abhay in manali in AR  villa wow its amazingi loved it but i hope ab jaldi pia got her memory back.gaurav wolfie is so evil😡😡he killed his own child😡but thank god abhay killed deepanita,feeling soo bad for amby but i hope ab jaldi amby killed gaurav with his own hand.i hate gaurav😡except alina gaurav moron,jeh n deepu all three r evil but i wished alina apni family ki tarah na ho.loved abhay n amby conversation,loved abhay n amber bonding as brother sister its amazingaww i loved it.wow so now abhay come to know the truth that jeh n gaurav r brother n deepanita is their mother its mean now abhay will protect pia from jeh aww i loved it,i loved it the way amby say to abhay that we will protect pia n dont tell lie to me i know you as much as you know me i loved that part.loved aryan n pia talking,pia is hurted that everyone is telling lies so by talking to aryan she is not looking to him.loved abhay n aryan conversation,so pia abhay ko jealous karne ke liye goiing with jeh to winter ball but i hope abhiya go to winter ball together.loved pia dress she is looking soo beautiful,loved amber dress too wow she is looking beautiful too.wow alina is also looking beautiful infact pia,amby n alina all three ladies r looking beautiful😍😉,waiting for winter ball n i must say kuch to hone wala hai iss main.loved the last part to the core,aww loved to see abhay came to take pia to ball🥳,loved abhay dialouges  You are not going to the ball with any Jeh  Khurana aww i loved it .  i loved abhiya romance aww both r melted in eachother arm,pia abhay ko dekh ke hi sab kuch bhool jati hai.

Woww Rehma... such a huge analysis of my FF...thank you so much 😳 Piya will get her memory soon...very soon..we are going on that path. Gaurav is just like dipannita...animal. I wanted to show Abhay's bonding with his siblings since here he has no parents. Thanks for liking the dresses. I usually have to spend a huge time on dresses when I look for them 😆 I love portraying Abhay as possessive. he looks extra hot when he is angry na 😉 Piya always Abhay ko dekh ker sab kuch bhool jati hai and that is her specialty that she could love Abhay to any extent 😊
Originally posted by: cute.manasi

⭐️really priceless_xeelam ur FF rocksss...⭐️⭐️ ⭐️

Thanks a lot dear...😳

Originally posted by: Eowyn

Piya is deffo dressed to kill...bechara Abhay...

This time I won't hold him responsible...ladki tho siren hain...
Alina's and Amby's dresses are beautiful as well...
Loving it Tanzie...
Continue soon

Thanks Nidha dear. Lets see who will seduce whom 😆 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
edited
last update was freaking awesome
i still cn't believe dt u finally u did it, dts too nt a single one, double kiss😲😲, were u under sum rush while writing😕😆😉
believe me i love this side of pia, this PIA is like a firecracker, kya dhuali ki abhay ki...hahahaha😆...mwah
wish u give this kinda scene in every update
abhay-pia last scene was fantabulous...dt rapid fire, wooo , abhay was totally in need of this shock... i wish pia had played her game for some more time, may b kiss ke sath khuch aur bhi ho jata😉
seeing abhay getting happy coz of her jealousy was actually a treat😳😳
n abhay's dialogue regarding pia's argument of gng alone was superb😆 😆
tanz plss don;t mind...bt dunno y aryan alina thing is nt clicking...sry if its nly me who has such opinion
n i knw i should feel bad for alina regarding amber's behavior n i hd felt bad, bt nt d way i feel bad for amber😭😭
n u r confusing me wid jeh's character...😕😕...
gaurav 😡😡...kill him, i loathe him🤢🤢
finally i av a request, keep adding abhiya hot hot scenes n aryan-pia's too😭...i miss them seeing together

luv u🤗
Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oho aha aha kya update tha👏 ...thakur ab to mujhe tere haath pe kiss karna hai...😆wowie abhiya kiss wild wala maza aa gaya...😛btw madam are u planning love triangle yaar...😕alina is head over heels in love with aryan...😕so what are u planning...breakup between them or aryans love ke baare me alina ko pata chalega...😕QUE KA ANS...kab milega...😕hehe jeh was beaten loved it...😃😃gadha deserves it...btw dharti se bojh kab utha rahi hai...😆and yipee pia said it that ans me my que otherwise i wont see ur face and dont meet me till then...well done pia👏waiting for next update and pia ki memory ki wapsi...😛 Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome , fantastic , fabulous update...Tanzie !!
i just loved each n every line like anything..

angry n possessive abhay and his answers to piya were too good..especially when he thought ( ''A part of him was so angry because Piya refused to go with her and choose another man instead. How dare she? She is HIS '' ) ... Okay..i literally fainted after this..hehe..

Abhiya kissing scenes were OUT OF THIS WORLD!! ... haaye mai marjaawa...it was my favourite part in the update... What an intensity..it was too hot..still drooling sweets...piya knows how to tame her attitude ki dukaan...lol

aryan n alina were nice..i like alina ..she is a sweet heart n she shud find some1 who loves her back but i always wanted aryan to be with peehu..wat r u planning..tanzie ??

OMG!! Jeh attacked abhay but abhay ne to uska BBB hi nikaal diya! Gaurav to evilness mei apni maa se bhi do haath agey nikla ... He wants to kill piya..i'm sure abhay is going to make TANDOORI CHICKEN out of him..lol

The precap seems interesting...yipppeee...piya will get her memories back...eagerly waiting for the next update...
Continue soon
thanks for the pm
tcEdited by -Sonia- - 12 years ago
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

beautiful update Tanzie! how you and Heena write so well is beyond my comprehension. Piya knows almost everything now, except that abhay is a vampire. Abhay should tell her the truth now. Its obvious he cant hide from her, nor can he leave her.

I hope abhay saves piya from gaurav's plans to attack her. Continue soon Tanzie!
Edited by anjali.K - 12 years ago