kushii thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
what on earth is happening.i thought prem and mukthi was going to become the next lead pair in the show.what the hell is happening.let me guess sharad will try to kill prem for blackmailing him and mukthi will get shot instead.then prem will fall in love with dear mukthi!lord where is this going.i think this track should end ASAP.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
what if prem's pretending to side with sharad so he can get his company back? maybe he's pissed off coz he lost the company coz of sharad and now he is double-crossing him?
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
honestly .. i care a damn now .... itssss 2 boringg now ...
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar this track is 🤢 cant w8 for it to end
tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This track shud have ended ages ago... but these ppl love stretching out the boring parts... And methinks that UD is supporting Sharad so that he has a hold over him... For UD- UD always comes 1st
livingforelvis thumbnail
n mukti is always singing kabhi na sookoon aaya .aaaaaaggghhhhhhh ..
its like watching the same episode everyday
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ronit_Krazy

n mukti is always singing kabhi na sookoon aaya .aaaaaaggghhhhhhh ..
its like watching the same episode everyday

MAN!! I know! I HATE that song...please, come up with a better theme tune for Mukti😡😡.

I swear, I think I've mapped out the exact sequence of these episodes:

1. Mukti accuses someone, alternating between threats and pleadings

2. Nobody believes her; the family abuse her; Sneha brings the words "driver ki beti" into every conversation.

3. Prerna either tries to make Mukti understand, or doesn't say anything at all--and keeps on talking about her two "betis"

4. Kamini butts in every five minutes to shout at Prerna and show her snobbery

5. Monkey-boy gives periodic evil looks when no one seems to be watching

6. Mukti cries, a song plays over her, she cries more and keeps on crying

7. Prem taunts Mukti, they give each other evil looks

10. Birju Kaka, Jeevan and the rest of the family gather around to watch the tamaasha

11. Mukti promises no one in particular that she will not stray from the truth...and then cries some more...🤢

12. The audience also cries...with desperation and frustration at this stupid track, and wondering why the HELL we continue watching...

livingforelvis thumbnail
yhe roz roz roz roz roz roz hota hai ...pissing it is
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

MAN!! I know! I HATE that song...please, come up with a better theme tune for Mukti😡😡.

I swear, I think I've mapped out the exact sequence of these episodes:

1. Mukti accuses someone, alternating between threats and pleadings

2. Nobody believes her; the family abuse her; Sneha brings the words "driver ki beti" into every conversation.

3. Prerna either tries to make Mukti understand, or doesn't say anything at all--and keeps on talking about her two "betis"

4. Kamini butts in every five minutes to shout at Prerna and show her snobbery

5. Monkey-boy gives periodic evil looks when no one seems to be watching

6. Mukti cries, a song plays over her, she cries more and keeps on crying

7. Prem taunts Mukti, they give each other evil looks

10. Birju Kaka, Jeevan and the rest of the family gather around to watch the tamaasha

11. Mukti promises no one in particular that she will not stray from the truth...and then cries some more...🤢

12. The audience also cries...with desperation and frustration at this stupid track, and wondering why the HELL we continue watching...

lol!

so true...but i like that song...just not for mukti though!

realbronwy thumbnail
I also agree, I like the song but not for mukti. And ya there needs to be a new story soon it is becoming too predictable which is making this extensively boring.