My mom has some Hots for Eijaz!; )

rocker thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi my family!πŸ˜ƒ

lolz..Im sure U all wopuld have been shocked to see the title of my topicπŸ˜‰My mom and EijooπŸ˜†sorry for this sillly point but just had a clumsy thought and thought of sharing with ya allπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Yesterday,while I was here on If,I showed my mom the articles posted by Sheen abt IQ to enter KA!😊I showed my mom the pic of IQ and told her that hes gonna enter KA!my mom gave a brief look at him and said then in an ignoring type that " I dont find him as good as Kavya.I dont think hes gonna do better or look better than him in any means" I was just like " mammmmmmaaaaaaaaa"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†lolz..and then my mom said I like kavya very much.hes handsome and really acts wellπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lolz..I was really shocked that evening and wen my dad came back frm office,I told him that dad u should be beware of Eijoo,mom's getting towards him and my dad said in fun that Dont let your mom watch Kavyanjali again then sammyπŸ˜†

lolz...guys ..U may be laffin out at my sillyness and wat my mom saidπŸ˜† and she also said " what if you can like him so y aint me?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lolz..wat say now all? should i let my mom watxh KA now?πŸ˜†

reply me and tell----sammyπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lolz! u wont believe it! my mom says eijoo is TV's srk! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† wheneva we watch KA, she says "sharukh vacchesaadu" which means "shahrukh aa gaya"!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
rocker thumbnail
lolz neelu πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
we should stop our moms yaar then! Its danger bell for daddy's πŸ˜†
rocker thumbnail
ps--i agree with ur mom neelu 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
Eijoo is really TV's SRK πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ 😳
n my mom also thinks anita is TV's rani n aamna(kashish) is TV's aishwariya! 😊 😊
danger nahin yaar! My dad himself likes anita! πŸ˜†
But my mom n dad were collage mates n they had a love marriage! so, STRONG RELATIONSHIP! πŸ˜† VISHWAAS! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† which most of ektas couples lack! πŸ˜•
rocker thumbnail

Originally posted by: smarie pants

n my mom also thinks anita is TV's rani n aamna(kashish) is TV's aishwariya! 😊 😊
danger nahin yaar! My dad himself likes anita! πŸ˜†
But my mom n dad were collage mates n they had a love marriage! so, STRONG RELATIONSHIP! πŸ˜† VISHWAAS! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† which most of ektas couples lack! πŸ˜•

lolz..my mom too likes Kashish but not more than Anita! she says that anita shud be named Kashish coz she has a special attraction and affection in herself and very pretty faceπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

lolz...my dad hates serials and he don like my mom watching star plus coz acc to him,star's serials are lifetime,we will end but the serials wont--thats what my dad saysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lolz..but he likes Anita too,he thinks she acts FabπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

rocker thumbnail
lolz neelu..yah vishwaaassssss πŸ˜†
gauri_hiten thumbnail
LOlz Sammy..Didn't noe that u guys parents had crush on stars πŸ˜† .Well my mom doesn't realli have crush on stars but she thinks Anjali n Tulsi r the best character πŸ˜ƒ
zara29 thumbnail

lolz..Sammy...

its not ur mom's fault😳...our eijoo is so hot & dashing..no1 can resist yaar!πŸ˜›...

& yeh...dont eva stop ur mom watching KA..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: rocker

lolz..my mom too likes Kashish but not more than Anita! she says that anita shud be named Kashish coz she has a special attraction and affection in herself and very pretty faceπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

lolz...my dad hates serials and he don like my mom watching star plus coz acc to him,star's serials are lifetime,we will end but the serials wont--thats what my dad saysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lolz..but he likes Anita too,he thinks she acts FabπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

lolz...Neelu & Sammy..u both r so hilarious...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

good going!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

wateverr thumbnail
omigosh u guys...i thot it wz only my mom!!! wenever i sit and watch kavyanjali with her...she's like...isn't he cute??...(in front of my dad)...den i'm lyk...MOMMMMMMMM!!!.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† it's sooo embarassing for me weneva my mum says some guy is cute...i jz start laughin πŸ˜› ...i think everyone, all ages will have the hots for eijoo...he's just the best πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘ !! πŸ˜ƒ Edited by wateverr - 18 years ago