Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Deeya

hasna band kar do Bhaskar..

and give us a treat.. 😑

πŸ˜†

Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bhai common treat to app de he do..........

App apne aamna to phir se dekh sakta ho...............aur woh bhi raj ka sath.......

is khushi main aap treat de do.........barnali di ka sath............. πŸ˜†

Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bhai kya hua....

If u dont treat deeya dear will start crying next....................................

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhinuk

bhai common treat to app de he do..........

App apne aamna to phir se dekh sakta ho...............aur woh bhi raj ka sath.......

is khushi main aap treat de do.........barnali di ka sath............. πŸ˜†

Theek hai treat milega sabko....... Lekin Pehle dono ko formally sign karne do.

kaleidoscope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

I want an explanation now. Last few days I am being bashed everyday by Hardy, Barnalidi, Pinku, saara and the list goes on..... They say I have bashed Rajeev so I have to appologise.

So now what about Hardy. She makes statement which also amounts to Bashing Rajeev. And that too for reason. Here we had reasons to do the bashing. We were outting pressure on Rajeev so that he signs something. Now he has agreed to sign it. So we had reasons for it. But what reason did Hardy had. NONE....

So now Hardy and company πŸ˜‰ will have to ask sorry from us all. And yes after that I agree to give you all treat.........

MUJHE INSAAF CHAHIYE. OUR GM SAHIBA NOW GET HERE AND GIVE US THE LONG AWAITED INSAAF...

ok ok i have landed ....a bit late but landed....(i know i am sounding like the hindi film police when all villans got bashed by hero...the police come at last moment saying usse kanoon ke hawaley kardoπŸ˜›)

and i have not read whole thread only first and 31st page....i am so smart and intelligent i can do insaaf out of itπŸ˜†

Since hardy and gang made a comment on rajeev wthout any reason....they have to post two interesting topic on Rajeev everyday....well rajeev latest pics are preferable...then they can be counted as rajeev fan again. And the don herself Hardy...has to be more online and has to post more on KTH forum.

Now come to Bhaksar....since for him i have to take the trouble of doing insaaf...where i can sleep sweetly at this hour. He has to give treat to all of us ...and esp to me....Bhaskar bhai....I somehow lub Pizzaahut too much😳

Adalat dismiss!!

Chocolate
Edited by chocolate - 18 years ago
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

OK OK πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Judge Sahiba........
Aapka hukum sar ankhon paar.......U also keep coming regularly......I will try....I love u guys πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
BHASKARRRR........BHOOK lagi Hain........ 😑 😑
Jaldi......TREAT........ πŸ˜›
kaleidoscope thumbnail
WOW Rajeev looking hot in ur avatar hardy πŸ˜› 😳
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hard Rock

OK OK πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Judge Sahiba........
Aapka hukum sar ankhon paar.......U also keep coming regularly......I will try....I love u guys πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
BHASKARRRR........BHOOK lagi Hain........ 😑 😑
Jaldi......TREAT........ πŸ˜›

Best Judgement................. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Love you Choco......

Okay now when Choco is back so my treat starts too. Now decide that date and let me know....