pichirocks thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Guys..trying it for the first time.........so pls forgive if something is wrong...
episode begins with kartik sir talkin to his daughter and playing wid her.his daughter informs him sayingpapa kal mummy aa rahi hai.kartik sir saying to himself kal archana aa rahi hai.abhi thode din pehle hi to aake gayee thi........
next scene......Lalit comes to drop peehu home......peehu says 'hamne bahut saari baatein karlipar tumne apne baarein mein kuchh nahin bataaya,lalit says next time.greets pehu goodnight and leaves.....peehu comes home,dadaji says tomorrow is holi pooja and asks her to com e early and also asks her to invite her friends with their parents......shikhar talking to rishi palns a holi party and says rishi that this wud b the gr8 opportunity to secur student votes........next scens.krish sitting in his house drawing room with hos parents.hios dad says,ok if u decided,i'll arrange 4 visas and u start preparing to go to australia.his (k's )mom says who'll tk cr of K there and there wud b no one 4 him.krish says.yahaan bhi kaun hai.......says he can't stay here nymore and really wants to leave........
next scene.shikhar informs all the students of holi party....peehu comes,shikhar sees him talking to Lalit and teases her.invites her for the party"says.aap log bhi aa sakte par jaanta hoooon himmat nahin karenge..peehu syas hum zaroor aayenge.shikahr challenges
and they accept the challenge.
Next scene.Kartik si's wife comes to pick her daughter.he asks her to come in.She replies..tum jaante ho mein andar nahin aaoongi.ek baar agar ghar chod diya to nahin aaoongi.somethinglike that........takes her daughter and leaves...
Next scene at peehu's house.poja is going on.palak's parents comes.peehu goes in to take them,then soham's dad and nitin's mom comes.........peehu asks where is soham.his dad says he must b coming.palak's dad sees peehu's dadajiand tries to recall where has he seen him earlier.then they go out for holi.every1 greets each other wid holi wishres......peehu introduces her daadaji to palak's parents.....palak's mom asks 4 glass of water.she goes in to take.
suddenly palak father remembers peehu's dadaji and says to his wife.......mujhe yaad aa gaya,peehu ke dadaji us suicide waali ladki ke pita hai........his wife inquire if he is sure...he says yes and also says..peehu ka us aarat ke saath zaroor koi rishtaa hai..peehu hears this and is stunned......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pichirocks thumbnail
guys,made an attempt 4 the first time,hope u all will like the update..

guys............krish planning to go to Australia.i am afraid what will happen now...if he goes then what????????????i dont want him to go 😵
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for the update...bit im confused...tday is march 16...so how cum?...is this update of march 15?...and ya, how about the updates of march 13 & 14?...can sum1 update that too?...coz' there are a lot of questions going through my head...esp. about prof.kartik..so... he's married? wen/which episode did they reveal about him being married?...does palak,peehu,soham,lalit knows about this?....the last update i read was when palak saw her face in the mirror and i think that was the ending...it wasof march 9...what happened after that?
pichirocks thumbnail
Khushi,prof kartik was married,but i guee he is separated from his wife,yes,t i guess i put wrong date.its of 15th march...sorry..........they revealedkartik sir's personal life on 14th march's episode.No one knows of it yet.
pichirocks thumbnail
i said na doing it for fiorst time,pls 4giv me for the mistake,esp.date waala,its just my carelessness....
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: pichirocks

i said na doing it for fiorst time,pls 4giv me for the mistake,esp.date waala,its just my carelessness....

that's ok.....and thanks.....u've done a great job for a first timer...

djpagal thumbnail
thanks for the update .. keep at it .. i liked it ..
so basically kartiks ex and him have a daughter and she comes to visit him once in a while . makes sense it explains alot about his personality and seriousness
Finally peehu finds out about raj cochuck
and Krish dont LEAVE!!!!!
dil_kya_kare22 thumbnail
hey thanks so much 4 the update dsnt matter if hvnt read 15 or othas @ least im up 2 date 😃

maybe krish is reducing his time on screen cuz of his other job (i think he is professionally engineer or sumthin) bt i hpe he dsnt leave 😭 😭
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUNJAL

thanks but I cant even understand what you wrote

i guess ur the only 1 who didnt understand the update...coz' we all did... and it was updated well...and besides it doesnt matter if its a good update or bad...atleast we can know what's happening in the show...