Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jiya khan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
jab amey k nikalnay pai show ko bann nahin kiya tu karu k nikalnay par kyoon karain
kothra thumbnail
h
thankx for the article
huzi
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian888

My point is that amey was not that good in that gala๐Ÿ‘

ok so u all amey fans shld not cry so much๐Ÿ˜ƒ

result is absolutly correct๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You're also forgetting that the same judges called your favorite Antara's Mere haathon a 'nursery rhyme', said she was completely off-scale in that song, said she lost sur in Tu Rutha To and Ruki Ruki. These aren;t my opinions as I liked her Ruki Ruki performance and didn't think she deserved to go out after Mere Haathon as others sang worse than her.

If you agree that they were right and that she wasn't good in those galas as well, then maybe I'll agree that Anuj was better than Amey in the AR Rehman song.
Edited by sonyaee - 18 years ago
amritha19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranig

Sonu Nigam should of just stayed there and expressed his discontent with the voting process.

That's what I believe. This behavior is rash and childish.

I still Love Sonu, but I believe his behavior along with the others was inappropriate.

if u think of it, how mannnnyyyyyyyy times havn't they done that. expressed their discontent quietly but that made the least difference to the janta.  once again they would do the same and the next episode everyone would forget tht amey was even there. bhairon ko dhamake ki zaroorat hai i guess the walk out was their way of creating a dhamaka to wake up the public from their slumber.

babli1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

all 3 judges assess differnetly as they think differently...i always saw that sonu is best judge...
he really like amey's performance and said "fantastic"...
and thats why he was upset when amey was voted out...
noname01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyaee

You're also forgetting that the same judges called your favorite Antara's Mere haathon a 'nursery rhyme', said she was completely off-scale in that song, said she lost sur in Tu Rutha To and Ruki Ruki. These aren;t my opinions as I liked her Ruki Ruki performance and didn't think she deserved to go out after Mere Haathon as others sang worse than her.

If you agree that they were right and that she wasn't good in those galas as well, then maybe I'll agree that Anuj was better than Amey in the AR Rehman song.

actually...if you watch the episode, ONLY farah said it was nursery rhyme
and what does she know about singing?

sonu replied back to what she said and said he doesn't agree that it's nursery rhyme material
noname01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avtab

He is like tat. can't rely on these people ๐Ÿ˜ก

seems like all the judges are...they may say something nice during the gala but during the results they become much more negative.

...maybe that's why people don't take their advice

anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: noname01

actually...if you watch the episode, ONLY farah said it was nursery rhyme
and what does she know about singing?

sonu replied back to what she said and said he doesn't agree that it's nursery rhyme material

Yes, I know it was just Farah and that's exactly what I posted in the Antara fan club in her defense. Thanks for pointing that out though.
~*Deewani*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

he surely is the people's favorite!!! go amey!!!! ๐Ÿ‘

i agree with sonu...itz not anuj's fault at all that he got higher votes (tho i feel voting has nothing to do with ameys elimination) but watever it maybe...itz not anuj's fault

well obviously he's not everyone's favorite if he was voted out!

and how can votes not have anything to do with?! that's what determines who stays and who goes!  votes have everything to do with it!  how else are you possibly going to explain what happened?!

iluvabhijeetsaw thumbnail
how could sonu say such a thing? amey sang great and he said he liked it! y duz he suddenly change his dessision if he was sticking up 4 him at the results. ๐Ÿ˜ก