Adita Wahi to wed director

TiNa58 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Adita Wahi
Telly actress Adita Wahi (Shefali of Saarrthi and Mayuri of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) will tie the knot with director Ameet Sawant on March 18. The ceremony will be held in New Delhi, with a reception in Mumbai later.

Low-key

Unlike most telly stars who go to town about their big day, there has been no great buzz about Adita's nuptials. Reluctantly, she agrees to speak on the subject. But now that she is getting married, why be so evasive.

"I prefer it this way and so does he," she says, three days before her big moment.

We caught up with Adita when she was boarding a flight to New Delhi. "My family is based in Delhi, so the marriage is being held there. As Ameet is from Mumbai, we will have a function here as well."

Sawant directs non-fiction shows on Zee. "I had acted in one of his programmes," says the bride-to-be. It is learnt that Adita had been seeing Ameet for a while. "Ameet won't like all this," she repeatedly tells us.

Adita was first noticed in Star's afternoon soap Saarrthi as the conniving Shefali, who keeps on switching sides. Since the past few months, as Mayuri she has been a pillar of support to a crisis-ridden Parvati (Sakshi Tanwar), in Kahaani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks 4 sharing!
I wish her all the best in her new life! May it be successful n filled with happiness 😊 All my best wishes 2 her πŸ˜ƒ

In btwn guys, does anyone have a pic of the guy she'll be marrying? just curious πŸ˜‰

Teesha
priya the sweet thumbnail
thanx tina for the info 😊
Suraj_Kiran thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for shring the article Tina.
Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing tina..All the best to Adita 😊
Innocent angel thumbnail
thanx a lot 4 d info tina πŸ˜‰ .i wish adita a happy married life,i hope she has no probs like shefali πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .anywayz i agree wid teesha does any1 hav ameet's pic,does he suit her or not πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .anywayz my comments dont matter much bcoz she is getting wedded 2 him in 2 dayz time 😲
lisha thumbnail
thanks for that!! πŸ˜ƒ
even im curious to no wot he looks like πŸ˜†
well...its all good news...one gal off the list that karan was supposedly rumoured with....so i hope all the other girls that he was rumored to be with go and marry other ppl...that way he will only have neha to be with! 😳 πŸ˜†
dont mind me...im off my head right now! 😳after watching their romantic scnes like a bajillion time...im actually beleiveing that they are together in real life!!πŸ˜• i think i shud stop watching for a while....or else il go....πŸ˜†Edited by lisha - 18 years ago
Innocent angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: lisha

thanks for that!! πŸ˜ƒ
even im curious to no wot he looks like πŸ˜†
well...its all good news...one gal off the list that karan was supposedly rumoured with....so i hope all the other girls that he was rumored to be with go and marry other ppl...that way he will only have neha to be with! 😳 πŸ˜†
dont mind me...im off my head right now! 😳after watching their romantic scnes like a bajillion time...im actually beleiveing that they are together in real life!!πŸ˜• i think i shud stop watching for a while....or else il go....πŸ˜†

agree wid u lisha lekin abhi bhi ek kaanta bacha hain jis ka naam kavita hain agar woh hut jaye to phir karan aur neha ke raaste mein sirf phool hi phool hongeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

raj_sahil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocent angel

thanx a lot 4 d info tina πŸ˜‰ .i wish adita a happy married life,i hope she has no probs like shefali πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .anywayz i agree wid teesha does any1 hav ameet's pic,does he suit her or not πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .anywayz my comments dont matter much bcoz she is getting wedded 2 him in 2 dayz time 😲

i wish them a peaceful married life too...πŸ˜‰

diya7000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I wish ke woh apni real married life main BHUMI ka role play karen naa ki Shefali ka.I wish her a happy and peaceful married life.