kajol'sthebest thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I think this show has a lot of symbolism going on. I have this scary feeling that nahar is going to die. the whole thing with "cream", and nahar missing from bed is no mere coincidence. also, i think gayatri and saloni's intimate relationship has some meaning, maybe it's foreshadowing saloni's life later on, and maybe that's y she has subconciously always felt the most sympathy for gayatri. somehow, i feel that neel will come back to saloni's life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadwiphool thumbnail
good theory but i really really hope nahar never dies, i just love him and there's so much more chemistry between nahar/saloni then neel/saloni
ekomas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kadwiphool - i agree with you.
fannn thumbnail
I wish Nahar never dies.
If they kill nahar, it will be definitely better than showing him with another woman (as some are predicting)
poll thumbnail
i hate saloni she is ugly and i hate her go to hell saloni and i wish she gets marry with neel
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I   hope they Don't kill him    
silmi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poll

i hate saloni she is ugly and i hate her go to hell saloni and i wish she gets marry with neel

what kind of a cheap ass are you? let's put your pic up and c how u look. if you're a guy, you wish you got a girl like saloni, and if you are a girl, u wish you looked like her.

this is disgusting

beby0509 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really wish nahar never dies. saloni and nahar are beat. Saloni and Nahar should be together.
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That is so true, those were harsh comments about Saloni
I think she is really pretty, bit dark, very nice features and she is no cultured and nice. How can you hate her. I love Nahar and Saloni's characters, I think they have a very strong chemistry between them, from what they have shown he adores Saloni, I hope it keep up though. I do not want them to get separated, i want them to shown working towards their differences, because their are always ups and down in a marriage. So please, that was so rude of you about Saloni that she is ugly. God creates people and we should aceept them as they are.
hunygurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how dare you say that about Saloni! It was sooo rude, what if somebody called you ugly! How would you feel! You can't hate somebody just because you think they are ugly! They were right u are a cheap ass!