realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago
15th March India Update

Holi celebrations at Nahar's garden

Neel asks Rewa why is there no reaction. Rewa says it is unexpected news. Neel says no one ever imagined it. Rewa congratulates and says it is shocking.

Brijesh and Tara seeing them say in this Holi Rewa & Neel are together & they look good. They come towards them but Rewa senses it and drags Neel away.

Neel asks Rewa he was talking abt his marriage and why is she behaving like this. Neel tells her such an imp thing & u want to discuss in such a buzzing envt.

Narpat House-Gayatri's room

Gayatri is sad when Shubra asks her to get ready, as they have been invited at Saloni's place for Holi. Gayatri tells her no she cannot go. Shubra tells her they cannot leave her alone here. At this Gayatri replies she is alone here and wld be alone there too. Shubra says it is Holi and she shd also some. Gayatri refuses that she cannot go becoz a widow has no right to look at colors. Shubra tells her that Saloni's in-laws are broad-minded and they have invited you too. Gayatri says that I know that they are broad-minded but the society does not spare the widow. Shubra says in my case I committed a mistake and hence I am liable to suffer the consequences but what is your fault if you are a widow? No one can control death. If the wife dies the man moves on marries and continues to enjoy. Why this hypocrisy? Gayatri replies this may be becoz rules are made and governed by men. A woman has happiness in her life till she has 'sindoor' in her 'maang'. If the sindoor ditches her then her life is worse than death. Shubra coaxes Gayatri by telling her she will soon be married, and succeeds.

Holi celebrations at Nahar's garden

Brijesh & Dheer are drinking 'bhang' and dancing with Tara & Aditi. Brijesh applies color to Saloni. Tara with the koda is looking arnd for Nahar.

Manno Bhabhi, Shubra, Narpat, Ambika, Samar, Kaveri & Gayatri arrive. Brijesh and Bhabho welcome them. Bhabho tells Manno Bhabhi that Holi was dull without her. Tara appreciates that they brought Gayatri also. Manno Bhabhi sends Gayatri to go to a corner and replies to Tara that yes her life is colorless and we cannot leave her alone at home.

Dhananjay overhears this and is hurt.

They all go and smear color on Saloni. Manno Bhabhi asks Ambika whether she has told them abt Neel-Shubra match. Ambika tells her not yet. Manno Bhabhi says fine we will tell later. As Saloni is bending to touch Manno Bhabhi's feet she stops her and tells her now she shd touch her feet with her husband. Tara says Nahar is hiding becoz of Koda! At this Manno Bhabhi takes the koda from Tara and says ur devar is hiding but mine's here and quickly hits unsuspecting Narpat. Samar then takes Manno Bhabhi away.

Kaveri with a plate of colors goes to Neel and Shubra. She tells Neel to smear color on Shubra. Neel smiling picks up color and watches Saloni walking away with Tara, applies color to Shubra. Kaveri comments 'sambhal ke Neel, Shubra is pregnant'. Hearing this Neel applies more color and hugs Shubra.

Shubra is sitting alone when Rewa comes with colors & wishes her Holi mubarak. She asks her in this happy and vibrant envt why is she dull? Shubra gives a big smile and tells her see she is happy. Rewa congratulates her for marriage with Neel. She says Neel is a wonderful human being and will keep her happy. Shubra thanks and asks her why did she leave a big city like Mumbai full of opportunities. Why has she come to a small town? Rewa answers that life is unpredictable and we have no control over it. All this while we think we have life in our hands but that's a fallacy we breed. We only have lines in our hands; these lines play games with us and control our lives. She adds that what I had thought before I came here and something else has happened now. This place has a relation with me, something like a past life. Shubra says very true we have no control over our lives and we think something and something different happens. Rewa tell her she has Neel who will support her at all steps.

Bhang sessions and dancing is going on. Samar with Kaveri, Narpat and Ambika, Aditi with Dheer, Manno Bhabhi and all are dancing on the song " Aaj na chodorengay tughe khelenge hum holi.." Tara with the Koda is on the look out for Nahar and starts hitting a woman in magenta-blue lahenga- choli. It is Nahar dressed as a woman. He gets hit and jumps arnd & then leaves to change.

Gayatri sullen is looking at all enjoying colors. She daydreams of Dhananjay applying her colors and she is saving herself. Her dream over tears roll down as Dhananjay sees her. The song " aise nate tod gaye, chod gaye such sare..'

Nahar smears color on Saloni and they all dance.

Dhananjay carrying a tray full of magenta pink color goes to Gayatri. He wants to smear little color on her but Gayatri tells him not to. He persists and she pushes his hand off. This leads to the color spilling on her "mang". Gayatri is shocked and asks him what has he done. Dhananjay tells her he just wanted to apply little color but she was refusing and it fell accidentally. He says it was all destined. If colors want to be part of your life then why are you refusing? (The song "Holi ke din dil mil jate hain, is being played). Gayatri walks away covering her head.

Kaveri is watching all this.

As Gayatri hurriedly walking out of the garden, Kaveri calls out Buasa , where are you going. Gayatri's dupatta covering her head falls down and Kaveri sees her mang filled with color. Kaveri asks her who has played Holi with you and filled your Mang too!

Manno Bhabhi, Narpat, Ambika, Samar, Saloni, Tara, Aditi, Bhabho, Brijesh have seen and heard them. They are all shocked with Manno Bhabhi, Narpat, and Ambika embarrassed and angry.

Tomorrow: Saloni is sleeping and wakes up scared from a nightmare, she drinks water and finds Nahar missing from bed!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nookway thumbnail

Thanks a lot. Your updates are excellent. Happy Holi!

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the wonderful update :)
mushkan_2003 thumbnail
thnks for update adn happy holi 😊Edited by mushkan_2003 - 18 years ago
universe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks alot.
nahar missing again. 😕 😕 Edited by universe - 18 years ago
dostokedost thumbnail
Thx a lot , really appreciate it .

HAPPY HOLI 👏
i like ur update . they r so specific and a happpy holi to everyone .may this holi bring a lot of happiness in ur lives.
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE AS I MISSED THE EPISODE 😊
Premkidiwaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for wonderfullllllllllllllllllll update.
sanya_s thumbnail
thanx 4 the update...I luved this episode...tara was so sweet today..like when she says to kaveri.." atleast aaj to haso kaveri"....