i finnally agree with u arman fans!!

munizaaa thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
ok guys u  must be very happy to hear this news i finally agree that jassi belongs to arman because jessica belongs to purab, and u all can also see that in the show they both r like making a perfect pair. U know how purab gets worried when jassi doesnt eat and then jassi sleeping on purabs lap its soo sweet. So lets wish the two couples a very good life jassi with arman and jessica with purab, perfect pairs.❤️ i m sure everyone will agree with me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
😆😆😆Muni.....u had me worried for a while there
Piscean thumbnail
Notice how none of the Armaan fans replied 😉...But Munizaa I agree with you as usual!
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
munizaa, I agree with the first 18 words of your message and I hope in due course of time, you would reiterate just the first 18 words only and not the rest.😃 
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kdokka

munizaa, I agree with the first 18 words of your message and I hope in due course of time, you would reiterate just the first 18 words only and not the rest.😃 

With exact precision, I agree with first 19 words.
shiverz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piscean

Notice how none of the Armaan fans replied 😉...But Munizaa I agree with you as usual!

what would we say? we want jassi and armaan together, which is what Munizaa said so what is left for us to say??😆😆

bluelotus thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_drivers

Dear Muni, Jessica and Uncle share a grandkid grandpa relationship!

Didn't you see how he's worried that the kid is not eating properly and ruining her health?

That's what my grandparents always worry about.....my boyfriend or would-be would be too smitten with my eyes and my figure to worry about my tandoorusti!

Armaan Jassi (Jessica-only name change- her heart's still that of Jassi that beats for one and only one name-ARMAAN!) FOREVER!

👏

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: devil_drivers

Dear Muni, Jessica and Uncle share a grandkid grandpa relationship!

Didn't you see how he's worried that the kid is not eating properly and ruining her health?

That's what my grandparents always worry about.....my boyfriend or would-be would be too smitten with my eyes and my figure to worry about my tandoorusti!

Armaan Jassi (Jessica-only name change- her heart's still that of Jassi that beats for one and only one name-ARMAAN!) FOREVER!

LOl...very true!!!👍🏼

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I guess there are more Armaan fans than Purab fans replying now. 😉
Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy

I guess there are more Armaan fans than Purab fans replying now. 😉

Hehehe, notice how none of the pUUrab fans are replying now?