>>Meenal back with a bang<<

ifra thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi guys and especially  all Meenal fans!! 😃

This is a very very good nieuws for you all!! You guys proberly know that Sonu Nigam is one of the bigest singer of India. Guess what he is doing show and the female singer that he had choosen is non other then our sweet heart MEENAL JAIN. This stage shows is comming in  vishakapatnam and it wil start today.

This is yust start for her career. Yust w8, now the Indian Yanta will see her dignity that they wer not understanding.  She is back with a bang!!!!

👏      👏          👏        👏      👏      👏      👏         👏

This Indian Idol stage show don't deserve good singers like Amey, Meenal, Antara ect ect.  They will come back on some better stage.

Way to go guys!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!Are u serious????.....this is so cool 😊 😊 😊 .OMG!!!!!!!!i am so happy fr meenal 😛 .This is so good!!!!I am ssssssoooooo happy.....yyyyyaaaaayyyyyy 😃 .
Lets give sonu nigam a big round of applause fr dis 👏
jayy thumbnail
thanx 4 the news...thats so nice of sonu
ifra thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanah-misra

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!Are u serious????.....this is so cool 😊 😊 😊 .OMG!!!!!!!!i am so happy fr meenal 😛 .This is so good!!!!I am ssssssoooooo happy.....yyyyyaaaaayyyyyy 😃 .
Lets give sonu nigam a big round of applause fr dis 👏

I am hunderd persent sure. 😃

~Sanam~ thumbnail
wow thats soooo cool!! iam so happy for meenal .she's so sweet
indian888 thumbnail
i hope i could b present there

meenal very good 👏 👏 👏
tangina r thumbnail
thanx u have really cheered me up 😉
shimmeryf thumbnail
thanks Ifra for the wonderful news.
i m sooooooooooooo happy for meenal .Honestly she deserves more than this .but its just the beginning.

👏
sweet510 thumbnail
so what actually happen im so confused amey meenal are comin back on indian idol
im really confused!!!!!!
~Aaina~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
O MY GOD!!!
thats a WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLL news
i m sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo happy for her 👏