Neil bhatt... in Nachle Ve on Monday...

sukriti19a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The great dancer Neil Bhatt gonna dance on Monday ... ALL THE BEST NEIL...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l2ziyhSTbk&rel[/YOUTUBE]
Thanks to Krisha
Edited by sukriti19a - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VrindaShyam2011 thumbnail
All the best Neil, no doubt you will give it your best. You are a complete natural when it comes to dancing, I am sure you are going to bowl over everyone with your dance and charming personality. Edited by VrindaShyam2011 - 12 years ago
kashishmalia thumbnail
Great news Sukriti , thank you. Neil is a fantastic dancer. Loooking forward to this.
All the best Neil... you are gonna rock the stage.Edited by kashishmalia - 12 years ago
sukriti19a thumbnail

Originally posted by: VrindaShyam2011

All the best Neil, no doubt you will give it your best. You are a complete natural when it comes to dancing, I am sure you are going to bowl over everyone with your dance and charming personality.

I now dear but he will dance in pair with a girl.. hope she can match his level...he gonna dance on song Madhubala of meri brother ki dulhan... I jus pray he wins so we can see him on Friday ki takkar... hope he wud hav came alone
sukriti19a thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishmalia

Great news Sukriti , thank you. Neil is a fantastic dancer. Loooking forward to this.

All the best Neil... you are gonna rock the stage.

Thanks yaar... Neil tumhe jitna hi hoga for ur fan's sake...waise result kuch v ho u r mine shining star..
AnveshaAT thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank You Sukriti

Dear Neil, It has been a long wait to catch a glimpse of you onscreen.

Welcome to Nachle Ve and All the best to you. Rock the show.
Our best wishes are with you.
WELCOME BACK. WE MISSED YOU

Edited by AnveshaAT - 12 years ago
kashishmalia thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukriti19a

I now dear but he will dance in pair with a girl.. hope she can match his level...he gonna dance on song Madhubala of meri brother ki dulhan... I jus pray he wins so we can see him on Friday ki takkar... hope he wud hav came alone

Sukriti be positive yaar..Neil apne saath sab ko nacha dega.😆 People around him will also be infused with his enthusiasim and spirit. He has the best wishes of so many of his fans, sab accha hi hoga.
tk157 thumbnail
 Thanks Sukriti. Neil we missed you so much. All the best to you. I am super excited to see you back on stage with dance your passion. Good luck to you and your partner. Hope both of you rock the stage.
vinolya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thats indeed a great news... Looking forward to see Neil performing in the show. Iam sure Neil will be as best as ever in his performances... Good Luck to you Neil.
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7