BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago

Guys do u really think charu wants sujal n kashish to be re-united?😕 I'm sure there's some selfish motive behind all this coz she didn't really care for her sister till now n all of a sudden she wants to get out of her way! Its impossible. Somethings cooking in her evil head for sure. Just hope our lovebirds(sujal-kashish) won't fall for her trap. Looks like Vasu has given her a good training.😆

Plz do post ur views on this.😊😛

Edited by mandy1024 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yemmu thumbnail
Ya I am surprised too.........But if she is not playing then I feel that the old loving Charu who used to love her sister so much is back and I hope she is back....I really hate her being negetive and also being in Sujal's life....coz basically even when Sujal was living Tushar's life he never loved her.....He always loved Kashish and its high time she should realize and get out of their way
CuteAreej thumbnail
i am sick of reading posts regarding charu..no offence...but what's the point...i get mental trauma when u guyz talk about her.. 😆 😆 !!!
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think she might have selfish motives... but you know, just the way in which she was talking to the two of them made me feel that maybe she has realised she was wrong... but maybe that's just me being bholi in the face of Ekta's potential plot twists...

I just HOPE Sujal and Kashish get back together... 😳
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yyarr i hope shes reformed but somefink is telling me this is too gud to be tru
saranya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya even i think so charu is overacting do u know one time vasu told to charu that kashish had given her her sujal so for that kashish become so great and now u become so bhoj for them so i think that charu also wants to be so great against garewals family ok bye lets see wt happens in kth but i want sujal and kashish to be together alwaysssssss 😊 😊
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree... Sujal 4 Kashish and Kashish 4 Sujal. Charu is equation me nahin aa sakti...nahiiiiiiiiiiiiin, kabhi nahin!!!!!!!!!
fatmah5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteAreej

i am sick of reading posts regarding charu..no offence...but what's the point...i get mental trauma when u guyz talk about her.. 😆 😆 !!!

😆       😆                     😕           same here...............😡
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree with you charu has something fishy going on in her mond😡Edited by pari0706 - 18 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail
Charu giving up Tushar........... NEVER !!!!

I don't believe this wicked girl for a single moment, there must be something evil cooking in her mind 😡 😡 . She's not the type who will make way for Kashish so easily if one take in consideration what she did to come this far with Tushar..., I just don't believe this woman