Spooky or just a coincidence

shajjo thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys,

This is STRICTLY an observation based on the time when Panna was voted out and Ravi was still in and the whole Forum was going bonkers. At that time someone is his/her craziness had said that "If you look at the Indian Idol 2 banner above on this forum, you will notice that everyone sitting closeby to Ravi is being eliminated one by one".....and SERIOUSLY if you see Karunya and Sandeep and standing waaaaaay back, like the last two and Anuj is not even there........That is Spooky!!!! ....hahahaha or just the CRAZIEST coincidence.

PS: everyone this is not to offend anyone really.....It was like Deja Vu when i looked at the banner today. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

effervescent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
even if Ravi was in Anuj's place right now, I wouldn't have felt THAT bad. I would feel bad for Amey but not as bad as I do now with Anuj. Because first of all, Anuj didn't sing good, secondly, he came in like waaay after all of them, third, he got chosen when a girl should have been chosen so he should feel lucky...just lucky...not happy because he sung good or his people are voting for him, just because he got lucky. that's my opinion. sorry if i offended anyone. Edited by fooglez - 18 years ago