A new member of the Eijoo Army!

white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

hey all, i said that i would be back today...😳 ok lol well on my travels around IF (i.e wen no1 is on ka and so i go to the kyunki forum..πŸ˜† )i found ...

"Eijoo's Angel!πŸ˜ƒ 

haila u must be thinking,  Eijoo has an angel other then me!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

neway guys Aliya is a big Eijoo fan..πŸ˜› and hehe and a new member of our extended IF KA family... shes my new lil sis too!πŸ˜ƒ.. im not going to be around much for the next two months so i want everyone to make Aliya feel at home!

oh and shes know all about our "carin n' sharin" policy..πŸ˜† wen it comes to Eijoo hehe...

hope u have a great time here Aliya! and keep posting hunπŸ€—

Uzi

member of the Eijooan army..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noor.T thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok uzi di πŸ˜ƒ but why wont be around ??????? hey aliya hun ! welcome im Noor !!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Noor
Noor.T thumbnail
ok uzi di πŸ˜ƒ
ur wish is my command ! but why wont be around ??????? hey aliya hun ! welcome im Noor !!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Noor (member of the eijooan army πŸ˜† )
ddddd thumbnail
hailaaa...di ...at last hehe...

awwwww!! Aliya....luvly name 😳 ... hey hun....WELCUM to the brave and eijo luving ...EIJOO ARMY!! hehe...where we all r pagal for eijo! ...hehe ....a very warm welcum from all KA forum members to u ! ....KEep posting and enjoy ur stay here! πŸ˜ƒ
ddddd thumbnail
awww uzi di....dun wori ....aliya is my new sis too nah?? ....dun wori im here to take care of my di's and this forums new sis! 😳 😳 ...hehe πŸ€—! ....

haila..di ..this forum is gona be soo quite without u ! 😭 ....

dun wori di....Aliya is in good hands! 😳
heart*beat thumbnail

hey Aliya....hehe ur eijoo's angel....so cuteπŸ˜†
u'll have a great time here...
and welcome to the rocking eijooo army.....!!πŸ˜ƒ
Love shireenπŸ˜›
Noor.T thumbnail
hey lika im her sisi as well naa ? and sheen di dat is sooo cute !!!!! 😳 uzi di dis forum will be really quite without lika is rite ! 😭
Noor
Eijoo''s_Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: white rose

hey all, i said that i would be back today...😳 ok lol well on my travels around IF (i.e wen no1 is on ka and so i go to the kyunki forum..πŸ˜† )i found ...

"Eijoo's Angel!πŸ˜ƒ 

haila u must be thinking,  Eijoo has an angel other then me!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

neway guys Aliya is a big Eijoo fan..πŸ˜› and hehe and a new member of our extended IF KA family... shes my new lil sis too!πŸ˜ƒ.. im not going to be around much for the next two months so i want everyone to make Aliya feel at home!

oh and shes know all about our "carin n' sharin" policy..πŸ˜† wen it comes to Eijoo hehe...

hope u have a great time here Aliya! and keep posting hunπŸ€—

Uzi

member of the Eijooan army..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

awwwwwwwwwwwww uzi di ur chooooooooooo chweet!!!!!!!!thnx 4 dis lovely welcum!!!!!!and yep im eijoo's angel lets jus b thnkful i didnt change my username to mrs.eijaz khan!but u c i wanted to hav a long life not a short one so eijoo's angel was safe enough!πŸ˜†

thnx again di!!!!!!i luv u 4 dis!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—

pwincesS~ thumbnail
hey aliya....i wish u a warm welcome into the world of kavyanjali..........
kaash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi aliya.....omg !!!!! now another lil sis of mine😳....luv u re...i'm urs kaash di.....welcome here...& hav fun wid usπŸ˜›

& uziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...i miss u lot jaan.....😭

kaash

member of the Eijooan army.😳