dont abuse sonu nigam

Posted: 18 years ago

guys although im a karu fan i really like amey a lot. i wanted amey and karu 2 be in final 2. infact im shocked at his exit. infact since i heard the news im in the forum and ndtv is running continuosly in my tv to catch up on the news.

but guys dont abuse sonu, hes not responsible for amey's exit. stop calling him bad words.

infact in ndtv they showed sonu praising amey maturity. infact he was the 1st 2 walk out.

dont thnl im supporting sonu bcoz he praise karu.

infact yes wen amey said his voice cracked he said no, u perf very well. wenever amey has been in danger sonu gets very upset. do u think ppl didnt vote for amey bcoz of sonu?

if some1 is 2 be blamed its the janta. they want ppl fm their region to be the nxt idol.

so pls stop abusing sonu, he doesnt deservew it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragya0

guys although im a karu fan i really like amey a lot. i wanted amey and karu 2 be in final 2. infact im shocked at his exit. infact since i heard the news im in the forum and ndtv is running continuosly in my tv to catch up on the news.

but guys dont abuse sonu, hes not responsible for amey's exit. stop calling him bad words.

infact in ndtv they showed sonu praising amey maturity. infact he was the 1st 2 walk out.

dont thnl im supporting sonu bcoz he praise karu.

infact yes wen amey said his voice cracked he said no, u perf very well. wenever amey has been in danger sonu gets very upset. do u think ppl didnt vote for amey bcoz of sonu?

if some1 is 2 be blamed its the janta. they want ppl fm their region to be the nxt idol.

so pls stop abusing sonu, he doesnt deservew it. 

i agree

its not Sonu or Karunya's fault ...dono y they r abusing them

well ...cn't say da same thing bout sony ...dono wots cooking behind dat 😕

Edited by ~Mrs.P Gill~ - 18 years ago
sonu_nigamfan thumbnail
I perfectly agree with u.Its sooooo sad tht ppl are resorting 2 such low rate chep measures.Its an insult 2 poor Amey also.He left with soo much of maturity

Originally posted by: sonu_nigamfan

I perfectly agree with u.Its sooooo sad tht ppl are resorting 2 such low rate chep measures.Its an insult 2 poor Amey also.He left with soo much of maturity

yeah, sonu shud notr be abused. wat was his mistake?

prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Right on....

Sonu has nothing to do with the voting population....

If they never listened when he praised some one why will they listen when he critizes someone ....

So plse don't lay the blame of someone elses failure at the judges feet ...

**PD**
ts9787 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
EXACTLY!
why are the judges always blamed for someones ouster? i agree that amey should not have gone but its obviously not sonu's fault!
sonu_nigamfan thumbnail
yeah thank God ppl still are in their senses.But even I am terribly terribly upset by Amey's ouster.Indian Idol has lost its star.Now next week if Karu also gets out,most probably judges will not come at all and I also want watch
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Yes, you are right, its not Sonu Nigam's fault. In fact, I always find him praising and applausing Amey for his Extra Ordinary performances. I hate when people use abusive language for the judges. Judges say what they see. Its the public, who is playing Deaf and Blind Audience's role and playing with thses Talented Singers career. Its not fair that Amey is out before Sandeep and Anuj when public knows that Karunya and Amey are the most talented singers.
I am really happy at least that people started recognising Karunya's Singing ability. Both his performances last night were "The All Time Best".
He picke dthe tough song and successfully performed well.
I hope people will not disappoint us in next two weeks. I really feel sorry for Amey, but I think its the beginning of his New Era as atalented singer. He will be India's best singer soon.