vinny_rams thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

When nandini was in coma and was with the life support...Karan did not allow the doctors to take that out...though he believed that nandini may never come out of coma..thats why he even married Tanya.

When he comes to know that Tulsi has removed the life support...will he support Tulsi??I guess he will as he is an adarsh son...and also the age and personal request of Savita and also the no scope situation should convince him..what do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
duh.........obviously KARAN SHUD SUPPORT TULSI!!!!!!!!
but wat if he duznt dis tym????? 😡
u kno neva kno wid ekta mai 😡 🤢
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yeah he is hher son therofre eventually support his mother
~nikki~ thumbnail
i think he will support her b/c nands case was completely different she was just in coma whereas savita was not even able to walk again and do anything on her own.
~nikki~ thumbnail
i think he will support her b/c nands case was completely different she was just in coma whereas savita was not even able to walk again and do anything on her own.
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Once Karan comes to know the truth he should support Tulsi, as Savita herself asked for Mukti or Mercy Killing whereas Nandni did not.Edited by pinkykhan - 18 years ago
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think he will support tulsi as he believes in Tulsi more than anyone else
hemangini thumbnail
karan will suport to tulsi
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey there Vinny,
Great to see your topic. Although no-body would expect Karan to think of what you have just wriiten in your post I really dont want anyone to support Tulsi this time.

It will be a grave mistake from Karan's side if he comes to know of the entire thing and still supports Tulsi. Tulsi always tries to act God and she should be punished for it!!!

Karan should NOT support her!
sanjana22sanju thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki05

yeah i agree with u... nandini was never suffering from pain... savita had to undergo a lot of pain and stress tat she could never walk or dance or.....